07 Exquisite Box finally!!!!!

damn thats messed up bro!!!!

Just keep the claim with paypal going and let them know you received it and it was tampered with! also make a ebay claim that item was not as described, so that they're in on it too!!!

I hate cheats!!!! And u got done bad! Especially with such an expensive item!!!

Make him pay for his crimes!!!!

i sent a nice but firm e-mail to the seller yesterday regarding the box, i was pretty polite considering how pissed i am and how over i am the whole situation (i think i used one F word...), i have already put on the paypal claim that the both boxes sent out haven't arrived yet but that was when they haven't arrived and i was just trying to get the claim in b4 the 45 day deadline, thought id e-mail him first through ebay before i post up a comment saying i got the box and it isn't as described and not a factory sealed box and i want a full refund asap etc....
this was his reply today:

Leroy,
2 things to note before you abuse me further with foul language. The first is, we drop ship goods, or havem them drop shipped. That box did not come directly from me, nor even my city. If there is something wrong with the item, it was not to my knowledge I can assure you. Secondly, you have the funds tied up through Paypal. I cant refund you since you have filed a non receipt claim. We will take a return of the box, and once its here Ill gladly click resolve and refund the purchase. In a seperate payment, Ill also refund your shipping. Thats the best I can do, and you have it here in writing I will do so. Believe it or not, nobody on this end is out to get you.

whats the best thing to do from here now....i was just gonna post up another comment on the paypal dispute saying i got the box but its not a factory sealed box and its been 100% tampered with and i want a full refund etc....then make the dispute to a claim so paypal are involved fully so he has to pay up and im in the drivers seat....this guy just seems to be so full of it i just don't think i can deal with him anymore, 'drop shipped' my ass loser!:mad:
who the hell does that with boxes....

OK, now this is a good thing, but what you sent him is important. Did you say that you had opened the box? If not, then he would expect the box to be returned as you received it...although since he "drop shipped" it to you, that could be any condition as far as he "knows".

I think I would send that email to Paypal (if that is possible, there must be an address to send evidence for disputes/claims), making sure they don't close the claim because you received it. I would have thought they should be able to then refund your money before you send the box back.

OK, now this is a good thing, but what you sent him is important. Did you say that you had opened the box? If not, then he would expect the box to be returned as you received it...although since he "drop shipped" it to you, that could be any condition as far as he "knows".

I think I would send that email to Paypal (if that is possible, there must be an address to send evidence for disputes/claims), making sure they don't close the claim because you received it. I would have thought they should be able to then refund your money before you send the box back.

in my message i sent him i pretty much called him out saying im not accepting my box coz its been 100% tampered with and i went on to explain why i think its is....then i said i want a full refund and his address so i can send it back (after i get my money back), i kind of wrote it in a way that says i may of not opened it but i didn't really say either way coz i wanted to here his/her's reply first....

I don't believe him for a second, nobody is going to send out two Exquisite boxes, and if the boxes are being "drop shipped", then he should have mentioned that when the first didn't arrive. I reckon check with Paypal to see if they can give you your funds back before you send back the box, given that email.

I also think someone should delete this thread just in case. If anyone involved sees it, Leroy is completely fucked.

I don't believe him for a second, nobody is going to send out two Exquisite boxes, and if the boxes are being "drop shipped", then he should have mentioned that when the first didn't arrive. I reckon check with Paypal to see if they can give you your funds back before you send back the box, given that email.

I agree, check with paypal first mate...

still on-going with paypal claim...because i made the paypal dispute on day 45 (the last day to make claim) when i didn't get the 2nd box i only made the initial claim as item not recieved but when i got the tampered box i made another comment on the same dispute saying item arrived but item not as described and its 100% not a factory sealed and the seller is a fraud etc....then i upgraded it to a claim where it is now in paypal's hands....the seller has only replied with his shipping tracking number so does this mean i have lost out on this claim coz i recieved the box?
i read Richo's other thread where Brain Lee said i have shoot myself in the foot and i might lose the claim on the grounds of my initial claim is a item not recieved?...
i have sent paypal another e-mail stating my situation and that this seller has played me like a pack of cards by stalling the first box and leaving me no choice but to make a claim on the last possible day for not getting it....and now its showed up past the 45 day dispute so i can't make another claim with a different reason for why i want a refund, i have also said to paypal i can provide e-mails from him and prove he is a fraud to help me out on the claim....so waiting on a reply from paypal now to see where its going....
any one know what my chances of a refund are?...

Leroy,

Originally, if you made a claim and insisted that it never arrived and if he didn't send with tracking then the money should be refunded to you with no problems.

But the situation is quite messy now and your second claim that the item has now arrived (has rejected your original claim) but not as described has made it tougher for PayPal's system because their IT department never thought of such scenarios. The scammer most likely knew of this loophole and deliberately sent it late.

For fairness' sake, I would like to see you get your money back... but it is just sad that an ebay seller went to such an extent to rip people off.

Good luck with it.

still on-going with paypal claim...because i made the paypal dispute on day 45 (the last day to make claim) when i didn't get the 2nd box i only made the initial claim as item not recieved but when i got the tampered box i made another comment on the same dispute saying item arrived but item not as described and its 100% not a factory sealed and the seller is a fraud etc....then i upgraded it to a claim where it is now in paypal's hands....the seller has only replied with his shipping tracking number so does this mean i have lost out on this claim coz i recieved the box?
i read Richo's other thread where Brain Lee said i have shoot myself in the foot and i might lose the claim on the grounds of my initial claim is a item not recieved?...
i have sent paypal another e-mail stating my situation and that this seller has played me like a pack of cards by stalling the first box and leaving me no choice but to make a claim on the last possible day for not getting it....and now its showed up past the 45 day dispute so i can't make another claim with a different reason for why i want a refund, i have also said to paypal i can provide e-mails from him and prove he is a fraud to help me out on the claim....so waiting on a reply from paypal now to see where its going....

I wouldn't wait for their email replies man...... phone them up & talk it over with them.

Best of luck!!! :thumbsup:

hi guys, sorry to keep this thread going on but some of you are interested to know how im going setting my $$$ back so i thought i'd post an update...
got a reply from paypal the other day regarding the e-mail i sent about my current situation, he's wants happening now:

Hello, my name is Tom. I am happy to assist you with your question regarding Case IDPP-XXX-XXX-XXX. What I have done for you, is I went ahead and re-filed your claim under Significantly Not as Described so this way your case will not auto-close. Your new Case ID# is PP-XXX-XXX-XXX. You can see this change reflected in your Resolution Center. If PayPal should need any additional information from you pertaining to the item in question, they will be in contact with you via your e-mail address. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us via phone at 1-402-935-2050. Thank You for choosing PayPal!

im looking good now for a full refund i reckon:)

hi guys, sorry to keep this thread going on but some of you are interested to know how im going setting my $$$ back so i thought i'd post an update...
got a reply from paypal the other day regarding the e-mail i sent about my current situation, he's wants happening now:

Hello, my name is Tom. I am happy to assist you with your question regarding Case IDPP-XXX-XXX-XXX. What I have done for you, is I went ahead and re-filed your claim under Significantly Not as Described so this way your case will not auto-close. Your new Case ID# is PP-XXX-XXX-XXX. You can see this change reflected in your Resolution Center. If PayPal should need any additional information from you pertaining to the item in question, they will be in contact with you via your e-mail address. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us via phone at 1-402-935-2050. Thank You for choosing PayPal!

im looking good now for a full refund i reckon:)

send a scan copy of the plastic cover to ud to confirm its not a sealed box and forward it to paypal to give u a better chance at getting ur money back.

send a scan copy of the plastic cover to ud to confirm its not a sealed box and forward it to paypal to give u a better chance at getting ur money back.

that might be a little hard being as its 100% clear....i'll have to take a pic with a digital camera i think but then they will find out its been ripped off and the box has been opened by me....

another update on the status of my paypal claim.......

I WON THE CLAIM! :D

got a e-mail from paypal early last week and they said after their investigation they have awarded me the claim....
haven't been refunded yet though....what happens now? do paypal just pay me and then chase the $$$ from the seller or do they have to hit him up then pay me when he pays up....im pretty sure he hasn't sold anything for ages therefore his paypal account must be empty-especially with a claim involving so much $$$....
even though i won the claim is there still a chance i won't see any of my $$$ again????
thanks in advance:v:

Well done bro, you'll most likely getted $$$ refunded within 4-5 days i'll say. Check your email.

Back
Top Bottom