07 Exquisite Box finally!!!!!

no!!!:(
it was all clear with just a round hologram sticker which has a basketball in the background with a nba logo in the middle with a code at the bottom...
shit i was in such a rush to bust it i never even noticed that....stupid Leroy:mad:
the hologram sticker i had on my clear plastic is on every box coz i just looked at my SPX's and E-X from my other breaks but they are on the top of the cardboard box not the plastic....

i hope u havnt message him saying it has come in, paypal claim it as missing (was it registered post) ?

That is dodgy, Leroy busts are always better than that. Was this signed for, or just regular mail? If the later, Admin should get rid of this thread quick-smart, and Leroy should continue with the non-receipt claim, no?

That Jordan must of got pulled and then resealed with these junk cards:lol::lol::lol:.If i were you start threatening the guy with negative feedback and take legal action immediately.

if u got a clear plastic without the printed mini ud logo then thats a resealed box, those hologram are pretty easy to re-used again.

Yup...sounds like a timely lesson for everyone to look before you bust....it's been a couple of years since our Bigboyd episode.

Leroy...have you told him you got it....left feedback....ended the Paypal claim....did you have to sign for the package???

Do you have a link to the auction as well?? Does it say "Sealed" or "Factory Sealed"??

Can you name the stupid seller who sold this box to you Leroy.So we all know not to buy from him next time and also start notifying other board sites to be aware of his fakes.

That is dodgy, Leroy busts are always better than that. Was this signed for, or just regular mail? If the later, Admin should get rid of this thread quick-smart, and Leroy should continue with the non-receipt claim, no?

nah it was sent express and i signed for it:(
man i knew something was up...i wish i noticed the missing logos before i got too excited....

Still may be grounds for an "item not as described" claim. I still think that this thread should be moved/removed as it is evidence of the opening, then you can at least "reseal" the resealed product you were handed. You could also check the hologram sticker serial number with UD, as if that doesn't match to an Exquisite product then that is more evidence in your favour (not sure if UD know what cards are collated to which serial....even if they did, they probably wouldn't tell!).

Yup...sounds like a timely lesson for everyone to look before you bust....it's been a couple of years since our Bigboyd episode.

Leroy...have you told him you got it....left feedback....ended the Paypal claim....did you have to sign for the package???

Do you have a link to the auction as well?? Does it say "Sealed" or "Factory Sealed"??

no i haven't yet and dispute is still open thank god...
im just pulling up ebay now and will post up my link to the box with all his details etc...

Still may be grounds for an "item not as described" claim. I still think that this thread should be moved/removed as it is evidence of the opening, then you can at least "reseal" the resealed product you were handed. You could also check the hologram sticker serial number with UD, as if that doesn't match to an Exquisite product then that is more evidence in your favour (not sure if UD know what cards are collated to which serial....even if they did, they probably wouldn't tell!).

I agree - item not as described. Leave the dispute open and keep it going - see how you go.

This really sucks and I feel your pain.

But how come we need to remove this thread.Is the seller a regular member or know's about this site.

Not either, most likely, but it is still evidence of the box being opened, and as such could be used against Leroy. Shouldn't really effect an "item not as described" claim, unless the opening of the box legally entails acceptance of the product.

this is the best option! However they will say why did you open it? You'll have to explain the circumstances again, and play a little dumb in saying you expect everyone to be honest etc etc.

keep the wrappings and all packaging and take pics too.

good luck with it Leroy

I say if paypal/ebay don't help you advise the guy to either give you full refund or you'll report him to authorities for fraud. AND advise him you'll make sure everyone knows how he does business.

The best method is just to name this dude seller so everyone here who collects will be aware of his fakes. Who know's how many pple he has ripped off in the past, don't let him get away with it again.

Forget the item is not as described, if you didnt sign for it then it never turned up - no need to argue any detail and paypal will give u a full refund (it was not sent via registered post). Just email him saying you havnt recd anything yet and ask when he posted it.

Back
Top Bottom