07 Exquisite Box finally!!!!!

is a good idea to just contact the seller and say i got the box and lie a little and say im not opening this box coz im 100% sure it is a dodgy box coz off the clear plastic with no logos? i can say i want to send it back and want a full refund....that way i could get his address and get him in trouble with the cops rtc...
i think its a good idea to remove this thread of proof i have opened it...and also i think i posted up on the 'What should i do????' thread some stuff too this arvo that might wanna be removed too....
i sent the seller a e-mail last night saying it hasn't arrived yet and questioned his express mail claim so as far as he knows i don't have it yet....

looks like we have another bigboydsports on ebay:
Neutral feedback rating Only 1 patch auto, box being sent to UD for examination of possible tampering
flobert1205 ( 169 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
Dec-27-07 10:39
06-07 UD The Cup Hockey Factory Sealed BOX HOBBY MALKIN (#160181373598) US $271.00 View Item

looks like we have another bigboydsports on ebay:
Neutral feedback rating Only 1 patch auto, box being sent to UD for examination of possible tampering
flobert1205 ( 169 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
Dec-27-07 10:39
06-07 UD The Cup Hockey Factory Sealed BOX HOBBY MALKIN (#160181373598) US $271.00 View Item

i just saw that then too...
man i got played big time:(:cry::mad:
i should of bought of you gary....i wouldn't have had any problems at all;)

Yeah Leroy, have a look at the packaging. It sounds very much like a resealed repacked box to me.

Leroy, one question for you.....did the plastic wrapping on the box have the UD logos on it?

Cheers
Matt

Leroy, go get his address at once... then he has nowhere to hide... you can do whatever you want with him

no!!!:(
it was all clear with just a round hologram sticker which has a basketball in the background with a nba logo in the middle with a code at the bottom...
shit i was in such a rush to bust it i never even noticed that....stupid Leroy:mad:
the hologram sticker i had on my clear plastic is on every box coz i just looked at my SPX's and E-X from my other breaks but they are on the top of the cardboard box not the plastic....

Sorry to hear Leroy, looks like you've bought a re-sealed box.

I thought at first people were too quick to jump on about the shit pulls, but without those logos, and holograms, that box is not a legit UD product.

How sealed was every other section?

06-07 is a very bad product to be buying a box of, the quality of cards has sure declined.

UD could have also changed the way they pack the inner-boxes, but with 04-05 there was:

plastic outer wrapping (with logos all over)
cardboard outer box,
hard-er cardboard box,
the actual box-box in plastic,
and inside that, the small box of cards in wrap also.

Talk about bad luck. No UD logo on the external box wrapping means it was definitely opened and re-sealed. What bad luck that you are the first one to get a re-sealed box! The only other negative feedback that seller has is someone who was happy with their purchase. :blink:

Hope you get your money at the very least. If not leave negative feedback before it's too late so other buyers are aware! I think after 45 days or something you can't leave feedback anymore. Good luck champ.

Absolute scumbags! Can't say any more that hasn't already been said really.

Good luck with it all and some lessons really hurt.

Mmmm....
i don't know about a nominee for pull of the month but this is by far a shoe-in for worse box of all time:(
not only are the cards in pretty bad shape for a top shelf product i think i must of opened the worse Exquisite Box in the world....
behold:

-Joe Johnson Base /225:(
-Peja Stojakovic Base Dual Jersey /25 (2 purple jerseys from a kings jersey:-k) got some sweet round corners too....
-Solomon Jones RC Auto Patch /225 (2 and a bit clr patch + a auto with the pen running out of ink:mad:)
-Cedric Simmons RC Auto Patch /225 (1 clr patch):(

and the best card out of the box........

Chauncey Billups Auto Patch /100 (1 clr patch):(

well im going to go have a cry then have a smash on with the punching bag in the shed:cry:
not sure if i can be bothered scanning this crap up
thanks for checking out my break and all the help surrounding what it took to get this....
i can only wonder what was in the 1st box that didn't arrive....

Ouch, sorry to read of your "tampered" box mate.....mojo to you for the next box :v:
All the best in your claim.....that sort of stuff really puts people off the the hobby :(

Still may be grounds for an "item not as described" claim. I still think that this thread should be moved/removed as it is evidence of the opening, then you can at least "reseal" the resealed product you were handed. You could also check the hologram sticker serial number with UD, as if that doesn't match to an Exquisite product then that is more evidence in your favour (not sure if UD know what cards are collated to which serial....even if they did, they probably wouldn't tell!).

Exactly - The item was not a sealed box, you should still be able to claim that!

Wow.... that really sucks mate!! :( Hope this scumbag gets everything that is coming to him.... :mad:

At least once you get this mess sorted out you can still look forward to opening an authentic exquisite box...... :)

1) The item you received is clearly different from the one pictured in the auction. Therefore, it should be grounds for a refund.

2) His return address should be on the package it arrived in yes? I don't think you can send mail anywhere in the US without a return address.

i sent a nice but firm e-mail to the seller yesterday regarding the box, i was pretty polite considering how pissed i am and how over i am the whole situation (i think i used one F word...), i have already put on the paypal claim that the both boxes sent out haven't arrived yet but that was when they haven't arrived and i was just trying to get the claim in b4 the 45 day deadline, thought id e-mail him first through ebay before i post up a comment saying i got the box and it isn't as described and not a factory sealed box and i want a full refund asap etc....
this was his reply today:

Leroy,
2 things to note before you abuse me further with foul language. The first is, we drop ship goods, or havem them drop shipped. That box did not come directly from me, nor even my city. If there is something wrong with the item, it was not to my knowledge I can assure you. Secondly, you have the funds tied up through Paypal. I cant refund you since you have filed a non receipt claim. We will take a return of the box, and once its here Ill gladly click resolve and refund the purchase. In a seperate payment, Ill also refund your shipping. Thats the best I can do, and you have it here in writing I will do so. Believe it or not, nobody on this end is out to get you.

whats the best thing to do from here now....i was just gonna post up another comment on the paypal dispute saying i got the box but its not a factory sealed box and its been 100% tampered with and i want a full refund etc....then make the dispute to a claim so paypal are involved fully so he has to pay up and im in the drivers seat....this guy just seems to be so full of it i just don't think i can deal with him anymore, 'drop shipped' my ass loser!:mad:
who the hell does that with boxes....

Back
Top Bottom