04-05 Skybox L.E Box Break Results

Shihad

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
Shihad2Pacifier2Shihad
Hey guys and gals!
Just thought I'd post what I got in another box break. Yes im getting addicted to busting boxes.
Heres the breakdown of what I got:
L.E.gends of the Draft (1:4 packs) Walt Bellamy, Kevin McHale, Walt Frazier, Pat Riley.
Future L.E.gends (1:16 packs) Tony Allen
RC's Bernard Robinson 114/499
Romain Sato 18/50
Parallel Carlos Arroyo 060/150

Game Used Cards:
*smiles from ear to ear* :lol:

Jersey Proof Patch 14/50 Jason Richardson (Missus pulled it)

and the card Im really liking =P~

L.E.gends of the Draft Game Worn Patch 23/25 Scottie Pippen!!!!

Really happy getting two patches in a box! Funniest thing is on the slip they said it was registered post when it was express post and so I didn't think it was the box! Then on the way home I casually said to my missus, valentines day is for sharing so you can open half the box with me even though I paid for all of it this time hehe.

I shall post some pics when I get home from going out later this evening!

nice pulls shihad! i love those LE boxes, dirt cheap ($30US!) and everyone seems to get a nice jersey or patch out of them.

I bought a box a couple of months ago and got nothing. I think the best card i got was a Ben Gordon Future Legends

Nice on the Pippen! Great pull! The purplegoatchicken always seems to get you mojo LOL

Keep busting them, the Havlicek legends of the draft 1/1 is still in a box maybe as it has never surfaced hehehe

ha ha ha, Chad still wants that 1/1.

Hey nice bust dude, that's pretty sweet 2 GUs in the 1 box, especially with that Pip. That's a cool card! (without seeing scans I mean). Is it a 1/1 being MJs #???? LMAO!

I member I got a box once, they didnt tell me it was Retail, and it was the FIRST time for me that I knew about Retail, so of course, I pulled NOTHING... ha ha ha...

right across the board that is a very good break.
the legends, future legend 'tony allen', lol i had a dream last night he got traded to the magic ;)
and a nice rookie in Benard Robinson, man that guy should finish top 5 in 6th man of the year, hes providing very nice numberes in limited minutes off the bench.

and two super nice player patches.

scans would be great!!

nice work shihad, and just realising you are getting addicted is not a problem it just means you are ALIVE!!!

ps. sorry about the corny reference to your favourite band. ;)

Very good break mate! I had success breaking one of this box. I plan to get another one sometime down the road.

A scan of your Pippen Patch would be sweet. I can't re-call seeing one of this set before so it'll be the first time...

Heres the scans for ya's!
IMAGE0063.jpg

Awesome Pippen!!!

You'd definetely get your money back if you flip that on eBay.

The J-Rich looks mad too!! Nice! Great pulls man!

Yeah definately is a Bulls patch of Pippen. Looks pretty nice and simple :D Gotta love the Warriors patches too they look really good!! Chad the missus said for me to tell ya she ain't no goat LOL! By the way I wouldn't be surprised if the Havlicek 1/1 was in Cardzone hahaha. They have heaps of boxes of the L.E from memory, not that anyone would pay $150 for one though hahahaha. Nice ref on my fav band Metallica ;)

Mavs you get two game used a box at least one parallel and normally two RC's a box. This of course is in Hobby, I made sure it wasn't retail otherwise I wouldn't have touched it with a 50ft pole lol.

Back
Top Bottom