#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

new 1348.jpg

new 1348.jpg

i will probably put it on ebay in the next few weeks. ill put a post on when i do.

I won the Mannah on Ebay
When I rang them as instructed they told me there was a 3 - 4 week wait for the framed jersey
I was also told by Alex (I think) that 6 - 7 had been redeemed.
Terry was in hiding when I tried to find him yesterday to speak to him
they received my card on Friday according to Aust Post but haven't contacted me yet as promised to advise as such

I won the Mannah on Ebay
When I rang them as instructed they told me there was a 3 - 4 week wait for the framed jersey
I was also told by Alex (I think) that 6 - 7 had been redeemed.
Terry was in hiding when I tried to find him yesterday to speak to him
they received my card on Friday according to Aust Post but haven't contacted me yet as promised to advise as such

I found him pretty easily.....he was walking around a fair bit but i did see him walking around on multiple occasions.

I found him pretty easily.....he was walking around a fair bit but i did see him walking around on multiple occasions.

yeah I seen him at the start but he was busy so I left him alone. thought I would compliment him on this years releases as I was leaving and couldn't find him. even did a couple of laps looking for him

I really hope that the Corey Parker signature card numbered 001 is still available.

Back
Top Bottom