#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Price on the Evans is ridiculous
I Agree i 1/1 much better.
Congrats on getting the Stewart.
Cheers buddy, pretty stoked hey. I know it's allot of money but totally worth it in my eyes :). I'd love to see the finished product if any other ones have been redeemed yet, otherwise I'll post photos when I get mine back :)

Cheers buddy, pretty stoked hey. I know it's allot of money but totally worth it in my eyes :). I'd love to see the finished product if any other ones have been redeemed yet, otherwise I'll post photos when I get mine back :)

Should have my Trent Merrin back soon its been about 5 weeks since i redeemed it.
But i would still like to see pics of your Stewart.:thumbsup:

I have bought framed jerseys on Ebay before and they make them up as they are sold. I have always picked them up and they have only ever needed 24 - 48 hrs to have them ready

So this arrived today, I'm pretty sure this is the most exciting piece of cardboard I've ever owned . Thanks heaps to Mick from Sunny Coast Cards for finding it!
20140922_180904.jpg

Keep opening packs buddy, I've been collecting cards for 20 years and I still didn't find this thing, I had to pay a stupid amount of money just to hold it in my hand. But that's why we collect cards, because every time you open a pack something like this might be in the middle :)

Back
Top Bottom