#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Yeah I'm gonna go with $750+

Last years cards are not much to go by. The Thurston last year went for around $300 or $400. That didn't interest me. Still doesn't. Had it been this years jersey 001 card.... There's a good chance I would have gone all out on the bidding... The 001 card this time is different..... Therefore, in my PC..... It is much more attractive... It's about rarity.... Last years thurstons 001 is the same as my thurston 064 or 065 or whatever it is.

M

the fact that theres a redemption card makes this one more appealing because its different from the rest. dont think the jersey will influence price too much at all, well from my perspective if i did win one for a PC id sell off the jersey to get some money back ahha

the fact that theres a redemption card makes this one more appealing because its different from the rest. dont think the jersey will influence price too much at all, well from my perspective if i did win one for a PC id sell off the jersey to get some money back ahha

Don't lie Girds...
If you did win one for a PC, You'd sell it a few weeks later!!

Can the sale prices for the 001s (where available) be added to this list? Awesome thread btw Dan :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom