2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

That was ugly to watch being a rockets supporter.

Going to be a couple of good games coming up.
GSW will win it in 6 i think.
If they aren't to beat up from the last two games.
Who is Delly gonna pick on and rugby tackle. My Barnes?

What annoys me is he shouldn't be playing THIS game, due to precedents earlier in the play-offs (JR Smith vs Boston), but when he picks up his 7th tech, earning him the suspension he should be serving anyway, the commentators are yammering on about "You CAN'T suspend him, it'll ruin the series!!!" DAMN the series, rules are rules, they've already shown it!

I agree, he should be out this game given the cumulative tech rules etc

I also agree with I think JVG it was when they were talking about it, they should change the rules, restart the tech foul count each series etc and try to minimise players missing games. It's different if it's play that injures another player, but if it's just regular tech fouls adding up then I think it's better to let the players be there in the game.

Yow, just saw that, I'm watching it recorded. Now to me THAT play is dirtier than anything Delly's done these playoffs, it looks like he brought his knee forward after he knew he'd been faked out to make sure there was no chance of Thomson getting a good shot off. It looked to me like he jumped toward Thomson, fair enough, but then when his legs had stopped moving forward from the jump, his knee looks like it then moves forward to contact Thomson's head. Shades of Bruce Bowen there, in my opinion...

When you combine that with Howard's constant swinging elbows, his forearm/fist into Bogut's chin last game, and Harden's fishing for fouls, pretty hard not to want them sent packing ASAP even though Warriors are obviously the tougher expected opponent for the Cavs.
shut up...... just SHUT UP!!

Bruce Bowen was a saint!!!!!!

:p

So, does anyone else find this press conference with Curry and his daughter a bit "awkward"??? haha! I didn't see the first interview people were talking about on msg boards that she was in, but I kind of felt myself cringing, to be honest. It seemed to be less about Steph and basketball, and more about: "Everyone look at ME, look at ME! I'm CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEE!!!" :blink:

ND another beauty from RealGM under the topic of: Caption this picture...

1ysm80.png

90c58n.png

Almost NBA Finals time! Make your predictions, I'm going with 4-2 Warriors..

Back
Top Bottom