NBA 2K15

How's everyone going with getting Endorsements?

Trying to work out you pick Adidas, do you get clothing too (like power arm sleeves, etc), but can't find anything.
Also, by the looks of things, I already pissed off Jackson Ellis a while back, and apparently he's suited in with Nike/Jordan, so it MIGHT not be possible for me to go either of those two, unless we kiss and make up, lol.

Haha yeah. I saw no mention of this being the case in the previews so got super excited. However I still find the game play is much harder than previous years.

So when I say I'm 67 games into my rookie season that is actually 67 games haha!

So 7 games left to go and I'm 39-36 and moved into 7th out west.

Not sure if I'm more surprised to see the Jazz the second seed or the Warriors 15th.

Nice work!! I was with the Kings in my rookie season, and we held out last spot quite firmly, despite the great numbers I was putting up!

Read a nice way earlier to rack some VC...

Start new MyGM mode on HOF and standard settings all round (no mods). Then when first game begins, load up options, and boost 3PT right up, and cheese out the game, should net close to 1000 VC a game, depending on quarter length.

I've been doing this for a while, but I had already upped the 3PT to 100, and am only netting around 400VC per 6min quarter game.

FINALLY!!!

Got offered a deal with either Gatorade or Sprite last night. Deal is, I have to rack 1,000,000 fans within 10 days. I havent kept count, but I had read prior that to do it, you ask Pharrell Williams for his help, which I've done. Just need the in-game 10 days to tick over and see if I have my deal with Sprite.

I believe it's after this deal (sometime), that I will get offered a shoe contract. Bring on Adidas!!!

Oh nice! I wish I had that on PS3! Haha

I got my team to 40-36 and 7th out west with 6 games left. Then I lost 3 games in a row to Denver, Minnesota and the Clippers putting me back to 40-39 and tied with Denver for 7th / 8th.

I finish the season with games of Dallas (H), Sacramento (A) and Sacramento (H). The mavs are 10th in the west whilst the Kings are 13th. I'd imagine 1 win will get me over the line and qualify for the post season, but need other results to go my way too. 2 wins would be ideal.

On another note. I'm now playing 12min quarters on All-Star difficulty, soon hoping to progress to Superstar. I'm still averaging a triple double, with a 50pt, 15asts game last night vs Clippers.

I want to keep winning, purely because of the PSN Trophy perspective. Ranking myself to 99 overall, or whatever is the max, will be done eventually, and I don't really see any gain from playing MyCAREER long-term, other than personal joy factor.

I've started getting really interested in MyPARK a lot lately, so that's where I'll hope to put myself after doing what I can on MyCAREER.

Well, I ended up losing every game to finish the season 40-42. I did however still manage to finish 8th - make the playoffs and draw the Spurs firsf up.

The team gets destroyed when I get subbed out.

We lost game 1 @ SAS: 78-72

I had 36 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists (no one could make a layup...), 4 steals, 3 blocks and 3/4 from behind the arc. At this rate i can't see us winning a game this series.

LOL, you lost the REST of those games?!?! Hopefully you get get it back against the Spurs, and take the series! I really wish I had the chance to make Playoffs in my first season, having my big guy playing for Charlotte, I think we have a chance (on paper, we're a decent side), let's hope!!

Played some more last night with my PG, still yet to ink that deal with Sprite, but I MUST be close to doing as they ask (an extra 1,000,000 fans in 10 days).

Played Lakers, interestingly I had a request from the Coach to draw the game within 5 going into half time (I had 6mins, we were down 13). I ended up getting us to 5, only to be subbed out the final 1:21 of the half, so not sure if we made it, or if Coach was happy!

Next, was a game against the Knicks. I dropped 39pts, 14rebs, 9asts, 5stls & 1blk, and 1 DAMN TURNOVER!!! Seriously, I had gone all bloody game with 0 TOs, only to fall on a defender and lose the ball out of bounds... WTF 2K!!!

So I've got 3,224,780 followers/fans on Social Media and my Coach's Satisfaction is at 78. ALMOST at 80!! (Trophy/Achievement).

I'm really looking forward to racking some more VC to use on my big guy, a few more ratings, and he'll be ready to unleash the beast upon MyPARK!!

Lol yeah I did. I'm on a 8 or 9 game losing streak now. I want to throw my controller through the window at points in the game haha.

The GM did offer me the chance to pick 5 players to go after in free agency however, Something I haven't seen before. Given how badly Lin gets torn a new one by 3pt shooters or Jordan Hill gets dunked on / shot over the top off I addressed the PG / C positions first. Now we wait to lose the first round so I can see what new team mates I have haha

Lol yeah I did. I'm on a 8 or 9 game losing streak now. I want to throw my controller through the window at points in the game haha.

The GM did offer me the chance to pick 5 players to go after in free agency however, Something I haven't seen before. Given how badly Lin gets torn a new one by 3pt shooters or Jordan Hill gets dunked on / shot over the top off I addressed the PG / C positions first. Now we wait to lose the first round so I can see what new team mates I have haha

Ooooh nice, I'm still yet to get offered that from the Coach, looking forward to that one! Although, being on the Mavs, I love everyone ha ha.

How do you ask for Pharrell's help? I got offered the same deal but let the 10days elapse and couldn't get the extrs 1mil in fans.

I believe you MAY have to wait for it to come around again now?? Not sure when that happens.
You needed to go to the Social Media menu, and Pharrell should have an X next to him to ask for help (X on Sony). When you do, the next day he's sent out a tweet asking his followers to get on board.

Ooooh nice, I'm still yet to get offered that from the Coach, looking forward to that one! Although, being on the Mavs, I love everyone ha ha.

I believe you MAY have to wait for it to come around again now?? Not sure when that happens.
You needed to go to the Social Media menu, and Pharrell should have an X next to him to ask for help (X on Sony). When you do, the next day he's sent out a tweet asking his followers to get on board.

Damn guess I'll have to wait and see now.

B8vv2QaCUAA_Kwq.jpg

Someone got their shoe deal!!!

Jackson Ellis caught up with me at the Arena, and told me all about what it's like to be great, and Nike this, and Jordan that, so I told him I'm already great, lol.

He left upset, I went home.

My agent came around, and told me how much of a bad move it was, etc, and then proceeded to tell me that Adidas is also interested in me!! SERIOUSLY!!! You wait THIS long to bring them to the table! So I picked them, and now I'm 3 games on, and waiting to actually "impress them" for the next Milestone/Achievement in MyCareer!

We also went through a rough patch, after I signed with Sprite, I had the Coach and players tell me I was more focused on that, than the team/game/winning. We lost 3 straight, and the Coach told me he was considering dropping my minutes!! Seriously Coach? I'm putting up League Leading stats, and yes, we're still losing, but ever thought that it's because my team mates simply aren't contributing? My Coach's Satisfaction level has dropped a LOT too! Down to like 64%!! Team Chemistry is still solid at 100% We're on the mend, and have won back to back games.

I'm purposely now, each game, trying to get my team mates going straight away, and only taking a shot if I have an easy look. I can score quite easily, but my team mates, despite having the names Dirk, Monta and Parsons, seem to miss the most easiest shots!

Back
Top Bottom