Adventure Time box and WD Season 3 Part 1 and 2 Box Breaks (9 boxes)

Moesbill

Banned User
Real Name
Marko
eBay User
Moesbill
I busted a few boxes of the above. Ill keep images to the main hits. Please feel free to laugh at the abominable Adventure Time Sketch i pulled. It was so bad, i actually laughed out loud when i pulled it. Feel free to do the same. Having said that, on the Walking Dead i got a great sketch and some nice autographs as well. I post stuff up on my Facebook pages as well, so feel free to give it a like as well. https://www.facebook.com/moesbillsnonsportscards

All cards available to purchase. Just PM me :)
A18 F.jpeg
Sketch 1 F.jpeg
M5 F.jpeg
A2 F.jpeg
A9 F.jpeg
A12 F 2.jpeg
AM1 F.jpeg
J.D. Seeker Sketch F.jpeg
A23 F.jpeg
DM4 F.jpeg
A19 F.jpeg
A18 F.jpeg
Metal 31 Front.jpeg
Sketch 1 F.jpeg
A15 F.jpeg
A14 F.jpeg
M39 F.jpeg
Metal 10 Front.jpeg
sc-02 F.jpeg

The liquid paper/white out on the bubbles of that adventure time sketch just take the cake…Merry Christmas ;-)

Who is the artist on the Adventure Time sketch? This is one of the very few Adventure Time sketches I have seen I would actually be disappointed in pulling!

Who is the artist on the Adventure Time sketch? This is one of the very few Adventure Time sketches I have seen I would actually be disappointed in pulling!
Thanks, haha. I saw all the awesome ones you pulled so i bought a box. Ill check now. Give me a sec

I checked on the crypto website list of artists and i can't find a match. Here is a scan of the signature by the artist. Let me know if you can help.
Sketch 1 B.jpeg

I think that's "Johnston" as in John Johnston...

Awesome pull on the Seeber sketch, the detail in his stuff is just incredible...

I think you are right. I had a look through all my Adventure Time sketches and can't match the signature up with any of mine.

Thanks guys. I would say you are right. Shannan, maybe its a good thing you can't match the name ;) haha
Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom