OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
JY3iOtZ.jpg

CL40bfY.jpg

ig7DES8.jpg

Don't know why I didn't jump on this release sooner, its a nice set with some great looking inserts. Sketch is ok.

Nice break and well done to get a puzzle sketch..they were a fair bit scarcer than the singles... X23 (I think) looks pretty neat, I'm not sure who the other character is ? Have you figured out the artist yet ?

It is a nice set, favorite of mine too, but the price hasn't dropped a whole lot, probably because it is pretty popular.

I'm still hunting the autographed version of that Lady Sif insert ...

No idea on the artist, if the sig is an initial it looks like S.D. or S.J.

My only nitpicks with the sketch is it looks a little beginner anime. But its nicely coloured and a puzzle. Will skim through the base set to see if I can spot who the other character is.

Nice sketch! I am a big fan of this set too. Have not purchased a box of this in some time. Slowly putting together a "master set"!

I very much liked this release also, this is series 2 correct? I only have a few sapphire parallels to find and I am not sure if I will continue with the emerald parallels.

Yeah, I'm kind of doing the Sapphires too...though not really chasing them too hard. Emeralds would be a bit tough now I'd think, not enough stuff being broken. I see it's gone up $5 in the last few weeks at D&A...hopefully it's on special for black friday or something and I can get a box or two....

So much stuff I want to buy....so little money....LOL!

I have 19 of the Emerald so that set is going to take a while to put together! And for the Sapphire I have 37 on hand with another 21 in my COMC from a seller who listed a bulk lot recently.

I'm at 47 Sapphires...and only keeping Emeralds of characters I PC.
Have Big Zero #3, Lady Mastermind #39 and Songbird #74 available in Emeralds if anyone wants
Have spares of 6,7,13,27,35,36,37,43,61,75,78,83 in Sapphires if anyone needs them...if anyone has any spares, I can make a list of my needs...

I'm at 47 Sapphires...and only keeping Emeralds of characters I PC.
Have Big Zero #3, Lady Mastermind #39 and Songbird #74 available in Emeralds if anyone wants
Have spares of 6,7,13,27,35,36,37,43,61,75,78,83 in Sapphires if anyone needs them...if anyone has any spares, I can make a list of my needs...

Will have to check my needs!

FWIW when I ordered that box form dacardworld, I actually tried to order 2 and it wouldn't let me saying there wasn't enough stock.

They did that with Walking Dead Season 3 part 2 and GOTG also. They must keep a certain amount of product that a certain price and then when it sells out release more at a higher rate a day or two afterwards. Odd that they would do this with an older product like Women of Marvel though unless they are getting down to the last of their stock.

Back
Top Bottom