A second Souths Premiers set?

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
I see ESP has printed an extra 500 Premiers sets to be sold through Souths Leagues? This is in addition to the sets they have already released.

image.jpg

How do people feel about this?

Cheers
Matt

So there are now 1000 of the "1 of 500" sets? Or are the Souths Leagues ones different?

Regards
Mike

Its still no longer a limited edition set of 500? In the collecting world this means a drop in the overall price per set i would say.

I want a set but I can't choose a colour and I don't have enough money for both!

Here's a thought:

The ones being sold through souths leagues may be a cheaper version or a member's exclusive set. Like the regular Premiers set will be worth more or the one avaliable to the public and the other set will be for collectors who want a set but don't have enough money or for Souths Members.

I feel like I need someone to either give me a link to buy a set or if someone can get a set for me to PM me.

With the thread title 'A second Souths Premiers Set' I came here expecting Matt the denounce Penrith and predict Souths World Champions of 2015... I leave disappointed.

Last edited:
As richard has said disappointing it wasn't communicated before, would have preferred if they were more limited then the green set and the sets numbered indivdually

Back
Top Bottom