Zmoody23 Trade Restrictions

Guys, this thread is for the discussion of the current trade restrictions and ensuring that all members who have outstanding deals (including the ones who have already left negative feedback) receive their cards.

Can we please restrict this to members who are still waiting for cards and updates from them so we know how this is going. The member in question has been given a time limit to finalise all deals.

So how is everyones trade going with zmoody23?
I have a transaction waiting to occur, but it won't until these are all complete!

We have yet to receive our cards, though once trade restrictions were put in place he assured us he'd get them in the mail the next day. This was 2 weeks ago.

That's not good!
I cancelled my pending trade because of this sort of thing, hope he gets things sorted ASAP or a looooong holidat from here may be the result!

personally i would not deal with him again. Im sorry to here that you guys are not having the best of luck with zmoody. I had the same problem. He replys to my thread saying he has these dane swan cards i need. I send him a pm we worked out a deal 2 weeks after he claimed he had posted he says that he has lost one of the cards that was part of the deal. I said not to worry just ensure my card gets to me 3 weeks later I recieve. I hope everyone that hasnt recieved there cards does. I hate to see people be scammed

How is this guy still allowed on the boards if he has outstanding trades with different members?,
surely their needs to be a larger warning before dealing with him ... rather than a small thread at the bottom of the page, or really just a suspension/banning.

Maybe a little status icon under his user,
"Caution when Trading"

This member has now been banned. He clearly has no intention of finishing all of his deals in a timely manner and continues to write up searching for new deals despite being warned not to.

he is trying to make an offer to me on another site $50 for my franklin dps i have a mind to take his money and distribute it back to the members that are out of pocket here. what are others thoughts on this

Back
Top Bottom