Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109
Hi all you fellow Football Fans.

Taking advantage of our own little section to ourselves here :D

The question i ask here is who is your favourite team(s) and your favourite players.. give your reasons as well if you'd wish :)

Obviously my club is Manchester United! I also follow the Mighty Perth Glory :p

My favourite players:

99% of the United list- Love Chicharito!
Edwin Van der Sar
Tim Cahill
Jack Wilshere
Wojciech Szczęsny
Daniel Sturridge
Leighton Baines
Gareth Bale
Lionel Messi
Mitch Langerak
Andres Iniesta

Share Away!

I support Arsenal. Born in the north of Ireland, as was my Dad. My Mum was English, due to circumstances there at the time moved to Australia as a baby. Dad wasn't really into football, Mum was a Londoner, as was my Grandma, both Gooners. You get the rest...
Favourite players Henry and Bergkamp. Also a big David Seaman fan, as rated myself a pretty good goalie. (Still do, just ask me ;))
Current favourite player, Fabregas. Has the ball on a string. Hopefully brings us some glory before he buggers off. Still think if he played that League cup final, things would of gone a lot differently for Arsenal in all competitions..............:(

international: deutschland.
club: rot-weiss essen & west ham.
current players: messi, ozil, riquelme, zlatan, bale, nasri, lahm, henry. too many to think of.
retired: beckenbauer, cruyff, best, maradona, fowler, le tessier, dicanio, ronaldo (the real one), ginola. this list is also pretty endless.

Last edited:
Favourite teams - Chelsea, Huddersfield, West Ham, Blackpool
International - England
Players - Lampard, Essien, Carvalho, Taylor-Fletcher, Luke Beckett, Jon Worthington
Retired players - Bobby Moore, Frank Worthington, Paolo Di Canio, Claude Makelele

favourite teams: fc bayern munich, fc barcelona

international: germany

favourite players: thomas müller, ronaldinho, messi, xavi, van bommel, puyol, kun aguero

retired: mehmet scholl, mario basler, stoitchkov, zidane

favourite teams: Man Utd, Newcastle Jet

international: Australia

favourite players: Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs

retired: :worthy::worthy::worthy:Eric Cantona:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Crystal Palace
- Mile Jedinak

:) :) :)

ahahahaha

have become quite a man city fan of late too falling in love with their team. with the likes of dzeko, aguero, silva and now nasri.

I love Arsenal but also go for Australia and the Dutch. But not to forget the Victory, Roar, Lyons and Bayen Munich. I'm a big fan of most of the Dutch players especially van Persie!

I'll update my 'choice' teams in each major league..

England: Manchester United
Italy: Inter Milan
Germany: Borussia Dortmund (solely as Langerak plays for them!)
France: Marseille
Spain: FC Barcelona (favourite team behind United to watch.. great football to see from a supporters perspective!)
International: Australia and Switzerland (the only country to beat champions Spain at the 2010 WC may i add!)

Favourite players at the moment are Tim Cahill, Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi, Alexis Sanchez, Andres Iniesta and all the United squad (Anderson included!)

Favourite team = Newcastle United

International = Australia

Favourite player=95% newcastle side

Past player = Alan Shearer,Faustino Asprilla,Les Ferdinand

EPL: Blackburn Rovers and Everton Toffees
International: Australia and USA
Favourite Players: Tim Cahill, Clint Dempsey, Tim Howard and Landon Donavan

Other than followingthe phoenix and the All whites. It's All city for me - couldn't care less about any other team anywhere. To be honest I can't stand the diving, mock card waving and ***** antics of most continental teams, Barca are pretty much worst at this despite the great football they play.

When I was young, my hero was David White...City legend back in the 90's - played one game for England and missed a sitter - never played for them again!! He scores 4 here

Two exquisite lobs here and a nice message for the Kop...

Players: Villa and Alex Morgan
Clubs: Sporting de Gijon* and Barcelona
National Teams: Spain (men) and USA (women)

* I support this lovely club since 70's. First club of Villa, Luis Enrique, Abelardo, ...

Greetings from Spain

Team: Liverpool

Players: 1. Torres 2. Aguero 3. Bale and Gerrard!

Retired Players: Not Sure

National Teams: Australia, England and Spain!

Teams: Liverpool, Melbourne Victory, Barcelona

Current players: Gerrard, Kuyt, Reina, Fabregas, Alonso, Messi

Retired players: Dalglish, Schmeichel, Fowler, Barnes

Managers: Bob Paisley, Sir Alex Ferguson, Brian Clough, Gerard Houlier

Team:Liverpool
Fav Current Players: SGerrard, Carragher, Reina
Retired Players: Rush, Saunders, Grobbelaar
Fav NON Liverpool players: Alan Shearer, Dennis Bergkamp

Seire A: AC MIlan
Fav Current Players: Inzaghi, Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Gattuso
Retired Players: Maldini, Jean Pierre Papin, Gullit, Rijkaard, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Rivaldo, Ronaldo etc.....
Non AC Milan players: Batistuta, Baggio,

La Liga: Barcelona
Fav Current: Messi, Puyol, Alves, Pique
Retired Players: Romario, Ronaldinho, Kluivert
Non Barca: Zamorano

I still rank the AC Milan team of the 1990's as the slightly better team then todays Barca, just my opinion.

The way Owen's career has turned out you cant be too disappointed!

You're not wrong there, playing for ManU must be one of his low points in his career :lol:

Favourite team = Liverpool, Melbourne Victory, 1. FSV Mainz 05, Bayern Munich, West Ham (only when not in EPL).

International = Australia, Germany, Hungary.

Favourite player= Steven Gerrard, Dirk Kuyt, Luis Suarez, Martin Skrtel, Jonjo Shelvey, Thomas Muller, Lukas Podolski, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lionel Messi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Back
Top Bottom