Your best mid-season fantasy addition

lockymac

Graded Mint 10 by GEM!!!
Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
I was just noticing how well my waiver-wire pick up Marquis Daniels is doing for the Pacers in the absence of Mike Dunleavy, and how he is holding together one of my fantasy teams.

Daniels is averaging 16.3 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists - not too bad for someone who was a fantasy free agent.

Who have been some of yoru better mid season pick ups?

Bargnani and Azibuike have been good FA pickups for me, Steve Blake's been good too.

Considering I missed the draft and had 3 injured and one suspended player at the start as a result, picking up good FA's is a must!

I dropped Bargnani out of the Keeper league. I was hopeing he would take that leap this year but started the season with the same incosistency that plagued him last year. He has had a couple of good games over the past week which was good to see.

This week i picked up McGee who looks like he may have a bright future. I also dropped Sessions in the first week when Milwaukee decided he was the 3rd string point guard but was lucky enough to re-acquire him when he started getting major minutes. Would have been a bit annoyed if someone else had of gotten him.

Attempted to get Brad Miller off free agency but was superceded in waiver ranking dammit.

I just picked up Ginobili.......no one wanted him so he was a nice addition to my team.

I dropped Bargnani out of the Keeper league. I was hopeing he would take that leap this year but started the season with the same incosistency that plagued him last year. He has had a couple of good games over the past week which was good to see.

This week i picked up McGee who looks like he may have a bright future. I also dropped Sessions in the first week when Milwaukee decided he was the 3rd string point guard but was lucky enough to re-acquire him when he started getting major minutes. Would have been a bit annoyed if someone else had of gotten him.

Attempted to get Brad Miller off free agency but was superceded in waiver ranking dammit.

I'm happy to have Bargs instead of Miller, gets more points and more 3s and similar blocks and steals to miller - considering my team doesn't 'do' rebounding. :cool:

I'm happy to have Bargs instead of Miller, gets more points and more 3s and similar blocks and steals to miller - considering my team doesn't 'do' rebounding. :cool:

Miller hits 3s too ;)

Happy to pick up Luc Richard Mbah a Moute :D Now I have the guy with the longest name, and the guy with the shortest (I believe, OJ Mayo). Plus he's 10p, 8r, 1,1,1 as a starter.

Managed to get a trade before the season started that rocked. Ricky Davis for Nate Robinson! Nate = 15p, 4.5r, 4.5a, 2s, 2treys and Ricky = 2,2,2.

Also pulled off Villanueva and McCants for Mayo and Korver (later dropped Korver for Mbah a Moute)

Miller hits 3s too ;)

Happy to pick up Luc Richard Mbah a Moute :D Now I have the guy with the longest name, and the guy with the shortest (I believe, OJ Mayo). Plus he's 10p, 8r, 1,1,1 as a starter.

Managed to get a trade before the season started that rocked. Ricky Davis for Nate Robinson! Nate = 15p, 4.5r, 4.5a, 2s, 2treys and Ricky = 2,2,2.

Also pulled off Villanueva and McCants for Mayo and Korver (later dropped Korver for Mbah a Moute)

'Nene' :cool:

I just picked up Ginobili.......no one wanted him so he was a nice addition to my team.

I hear ya, I also picked up Manu the other day.

Also added Ronnie Brewer, Wilson Chandler, and Chris Duhon.

So many "stars" on the FA list, it's just finding someone to drop! Unless it's injuries I get slugged with.

Well I also have Marquis Daniels who has been great all season. He has really stepped up and is playing awesome for the Pacers.

I also managed to trade Dunleavy (who is injured) for Randy Foye. Foye has since stepped up a fair bit. Also traded someone (I forgot who) for Al Harrington just after the trade and he has been playing huge.

Picked Matt Bonner off the free agents, he has been going alright. Salmons has also been strong for me this year, although I didn't get him off the waivers. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom