Your best card of the year - 2007

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
As the year slowly winds down, I thought it would be great to look back at some of the great cards that have made their way into Ozcards members collections this year.

It will be great to look back and see what everybodys favourite card pick up was for 2007! It can be your favourite base card or the most expensive card you own or the best card you have pulled this year!

*Please only post photos of ONE card, not your whole collection!*

Otherwise, this should be a great thread!

Cheers
Matt

easily this one:

0607udreflectionsmirrorimagesaut-1.jpg
0607udreflectionsmirrorimagesautopa.jpg

:D

Mine would have to be this 1 because i've wanted it for so long, but a close second was the 06 07 fleer MJ GU cos i was my first MJ gu and i pulled it myself.

Kobe Chrome RC.jpg

Kobe Chrome RC.jpg

I got this as a surprise from a good friend who I meet through collecting and no I havent meet him in person lol
J chill and JR love the colours. :)

jchilljrsmith.jpg

I'm tempted to put my KG/Bosh mirror images patches since we've seen two others already!!
I've gotten some great cards this year but I think just cos of the fact that it was the card I reached my original goal with, I had to buy 6 autos from the US, package them together and then send them to Norway to get it and it took over a year to do!! Then only 4 days later my 50th #21 card arrived.

KG171.jpg

KG170.jpg

Sweet pic too!!!

Great idea Matt!!

Thats one of my favourite KG's as well Al :thumbsup:

This is a tough one because I've had some stuff I really like come into my collection this year but it came down to this one cos I really like the look of it:

zospgucftcpatch.jpg

Jeez talk about tough! This year has been crazy! Great topic though Matt :)

Well despite recieving cards such as the MJ/LJ Dual Exquisite (Not to mention the rest of the set) as well as different legends autos from Exquisite, 8odd Korver 1/1s, 2 Korver Quad Autos with Dr. J on them, and a ton of crazy patches, I'm going to have to go with...

KorverExq26.jpg

I simply love this card. I can;t help but look at it. The high grade for Exquisite too! It was also my first real big purchase. At the time it was exciting/scary how much I wanted it!

Alright, here's mine everybody and it's not Jordan lol.

Rather one of the best all-round player the nba has ever seen and Jordan's sidekick for almost a decade. The highly unrated Bulls Pippen:

pip96auto.jpg

Man, some of the cards so far are freaking unreal! Awesome cards guys!

But what a tough decision! Man, Ive had some sweet cards come to me this year!
Crap loads of Jersey #'d cards, some 1st and last #'d cards, Heaps of PC autos of Marbury and others, the sweet Brandon Roy Patch that got me into Beckett, and a whole lot more!

But with alot of thought and changing of mind, mine would have to be this:
(It was a toss up between my Rodman/Artest auto /25, Nate Exquisite Patch 4/100 & this)

Iguodala Exquisite Printing plate 1/1

Iggy1of1exquisite.jpg

Absolutely love this card! I cant get over it!

Thanx

Hard to pick ........hmmmmmmmm

But probably this one.

0405ExquisiteJordan02.jpg

Maybe because it is new and I keep looking at it. Had quite a few nice ones in this year, and all I quite like, so if you ask me this again next week, it will probably be something else ;)

Ersk

well, as others have said, ive had A LOT of sweet stuff come in 2007, and i could sit here all night deliberating but this one just instantly came to mind so im going with it, i mean the card is PERFECT:

lebronautojsy75.jpg

Nice thread, keep em coming.

Back
Top Bottom