YOUNG GUNS & LEGENDS Pictures 2013 NRL Traders

All pics are now uploaded on the first post,

Which one looks the best?

4.JPG

Some quite decent names in there, looking back. Didn't seem like much at the start of the year, but a lot of them have played a lot of first grade.

Can't believe Tuimavave isn't getting more of a chance at the Warriors.

Only one I'd change is the Warriors one to Ngani Laumape

Me too, looks great, just not sure he'll ever settle into a set position. Tuimavave has been poor this year, not tackling well and lacking attacking vision - he is another that suffers from no certain position - where do you play him - stand off, centre, full back, 2nd row - he has gone behind Godinet as the utility in the pecking order. Godinet can play hooker.

It will be really interesting to see what avenue the premium set takes now the traditional top prospect/ future force concept has been used for the year. Will they go with some of the big guns from every club... could be interesting

george burgess
tuivasa sheck
aidan sezer
josh jackson

are the pick of the crop

i dont really rate tedesco, yet anyway

george burgess

i dont really rate tedesco, yet anyway

Tedesco has been the victim of being played out of position, And forced to defend beside a guy who is so out of form he should be in bundy cup (Chris Lawrence) - His defensive reads are atrocious, Leaving Teddy posted more often than not, In turn making him look bad!!
Our pack has been performing extremely poorly which isn't helping his plight a great deal either.

-All bias aside, Tedesco is one of the most exciting prospects I have seen in a long while. By seasons end i think your opinon will change somewhat!!
This kid only played about half a dozen games in 20's... He's that good!!

Back
Top Bottom