YOUNG GUNS & LEGENDS Pictures 2013 NRL Traders

troy titans douglas

Nrl Titans Collector
Real Name
Troy
thought i would try to put together all the young gun signatures on here so we can try to track them all down i will list them in there numbered order

enjoy

1. Broncos

1.JPG

2. Bulldogs

2.jpeg

3. Raiders
3.JPG

4. Cowboys
4.JPG

5. Titans
5.JPG

6. Manly

6.JPG

7. Melbourne

7.JPG

8. Knights

8.JPG

9. Parramatta

9.JPG

10. Panthers

10.JPG

11. Sharks

11.JPG

12. Souths

12.JPG

13. St George

13.JPG

14. Roosters

14.jpg

15. Warriors

15.JPG

16. West Tigers

16.JPG

Legends Cards:

Johns

Johns2.JPG

Raper

18.JPG

I wonder where these last 3 are hiding? :cautious:

This isn't really a limited release, so depending on how they were packaged overseas in the factory and where in the shipping crate they were placed could mean they be on the bottom and therefore may not come out for another couple of months.

This isn't really a limited release, so depending on how they were packaged overseas in the factory and where in the shipping crate they were placed could mean they be on the bottom and therefore may not come out for another couple of months.

I hope not the sales may not last that long!

if they are at the back end of this production run we may never see them. the sale of these cases boxes has just stopped,no doubt still thousands of boxes left i dont think u could sell a box for a hundred at the moment still not worth it

Yeah interesting that we haven't seen a parra one....it would be very popular ...

I have been looking around every where for these last 3 but can not find them. I have heard off someone pulling a Cowboys but I can't confirm that. I'll be very surprised if at least one of them hasn't been seen by the end of this week. It is quite unusual that these 3 haven't been seen by now. I mean even if they were at the bottom as stated above surely they would get mixed around a bit when they are distributed to newsagents and dealers.

If no one is going to find one soon I'll just have to find one myself. :cautious:

My neighbour just started knocking on my door. I was wondering what the hell he is doing here at this time of night. Well turns out he just rode up to the service station (doesn't own a car) at this time of night just to buy 2 packs of cards and he is extremely lucky he did. He was here to flash the Johnny Raper Legend Signature he just pulled in my face. It was awesome to see, he was clearly stunned about it! Numbered 80/208. Shows how much it is about luck! Was a very nice looking card!:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom