Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Scored Our 1st Triple Centurion Today :)

Parra_Fanailia

NRL EELS 4 EVER
Real Name
Michelle/ Shell
eBay User
Gemgirl1993
I decided that just for the fun of I might go to the newsagents and try my luck... I still love the thrill of opening the packs to see whats in there :) .... I opened the 1st 2 packs and couldnt believe my eyes when I saw Terry Lamb Triple Centurion starring me in the face :wave: .... My poor boyfriend who was asleep at the time got woken up due to me not being to contain my excitement :D ... I am soooooo over the moon about it :) ..... Even better is although Terry Lamb used to play for the opposition I always liked him as a player and as a person :) .... My brothers and I were lucky enough to deliver newspapers to him on my brothers paper run :) I sometimes used to fill in for him when he was sick .....

At the moment I find myself truely blessed if I could be blessed with my kids that way lol .....

Cheers Shell :)

Nice pick up! Reminds me of how I felt when I busted a Ricky Stuart gold card way back in 1994! :)

Back when you were able to buy packs in NZ.

Yep it is deffinately exciting :) Needless to say there is no point in buying more cards from that newsagents till they get new cards now :) Ricky Stuart back then was a brilliant player so you were really lucky :)

Thanks ooneil :) Shame you cant get any in Newcastle :( I ask a friend to look in Raymond Terrace or Medowie if you would to travel that far afield ?????

Thanks Ozballer :) I thought so too :)

Yeah my local newsagent did not get them in this year for the first time in around 25 years and the 3 newsagents i work near in Hamilton only got one box and that was it.

Also found Australia post does not seem to have them this year. No impulse buys during lunch :(

Yeah my local newsagent did not get them in this year for the first time in around 25 years and the 3 newsagents i work near in Hamilton only got one box and that was it.

Also found Australia post does not seem to have them this year. No impulse buys during lunch :(

Hey Ooneil :) Would you like me to ask friend to look in Raymond Terrace and Medowie and see if she can find any, then I can get back to you and let you know where to find them if there is any ?????

Talk about a lucky day the day improved :) Total score for today :

Triple Centurion Terry Lamb
Triple Centurion Cliff Lyons
Try machine Brett Stewart
Try machine Shaun Kenny Dowall
1 Rookie Standout
1 Dragons Showtime card :)

Quite a list I would say for 1 day :D

Only bad bit was boyfriend gets the triples as his collection is bigger then mine lol

Back
Top Bottom