Have some players for trade....

Rasho Nesterovic
Josh Childress
Nate Robinson
Chris Wilcox
J Mashburn
Payton

Anyone wanna trade for any of em????

Depending on offering, I may part with Rashard Lewis too.....

Available for trade:

Chris Duhon
Marvin Williams
Joey Graham

Possibly Okafor as well if the trade is good enough

Looking for a starting PF/F/FC

Not sure, just shopping at the moment...

C'mon Graham, what was wrong with that trade offer?? lol... :p

I should have had a higher priority on Harris, but all's good!

Who's got the best total of points (points, assists, rebounds, steals, blocks, 3pt made) for each team???

Just click on your players name, wait for the page to load, click on their ratings (points, assists, rebounds, steals, blocks, 3pt made) - depending on position, and add them all up for each player....

With 11 Players, mine is 223

C'mon, who's got the best??? :p

I thought everyone was going to vote No for mine & Magic's trade???

Shows how much people care.

I have accepted the reverse trade, Magic, and given that the 1st one went through, then this will go through too.

"In a Custom League, the commissioner has veto power for the length of time chosen during configuration. "

I dont think we can vote it out in a custom league =/

When I voted against, nothing happened :(

For you Clarkey I let is slide with all the problems you've had so far with the league.

Next time you get the Mutombo action though.

Because Magic pressed the accept, rather than reject button.

I don't think anything major is supposed to happen when you vote against a trade, but if you try to vote against it a 2nd time, it should not allow you to (as you've already done it)

Also, Magic, if you're commisioner, how come you didn't just veto it?
You should be able to.

hey clarky thanks for accepted it , yeh i looked for the option mate but could not find it, as for the voting against trades i dont know what the hell is happening with that cos its turned on but nothin happens for some reason

I was pretty happy with my team that I got!! :D

Stephon Marbury
Vince Carter
Jason Richardson
Shawn Marion
Tyson Chandler
Tayshaun Prince
Raef LaFrentz
Erick Dampier
Ben Gordon
Sam Cassell
Marko Jaric
Darius Miles
Jim Jackson

I know most of the players!! Which is a start I Guess! :p

Cheers
Matt

That can't be our league, the first one Mavs as I have Starbury etc. He must be one of the other leagues with less people and therefore you get more better players using the draft. Thats a pretty good team to start.

Not sure about voting against trades is working. The public league I'm in, EVERY trade, about 7 or 8, have gone through. And there have been a few one sided trades too. Anyone who's played a few Public Leagues that you really only get this number of trades over a year, not in 2 weeks.

OK the totals for everything added up for ya. Having more points etc is a good thing. The one with the less turnovers wins that category. No missed shots but there is FG% etc.

The one with the most wins in categories wins the match up. So you can lose out on points, assists and rebounds but still win with blocks, turnovers, % and 3 pointers etc.

That clear Scotty??

Sorta.....

So what if ya got 2 players on ya roster, that are playing each other (Mavs - Dirk plays Seattle - Lewis example).

obviously 1 winner...

What happens to points?

I think I'll have to wait for first game/week to work it out..

Back
Top Bottom