Yahoo NBA Rosters are now up!!

Doesnt matter who is playing who, its only the final stat count that is important.

eg. you have 10 guys in starting lineup who get 150 total rebounds, if your head to head opponent only gets 149 rebounds for the week, then you win that category

oooooh...

So it's head 2 head, and you win by categorys??

So what if it's a tie? Or is there un-even categories?

Sounds better to understand now.

Thanks Mike.

Yep, if one of the categories is tied (I think we might have 10 or 11 categories) its halved. If the week ends 5.5-5.5, then the overall head to head result is a tie.

Correct me if im wrong guys!

Scotty,

The stats are cumulative. Each player listed on a roster spot (ie. NOT Bench), accumulates points in that category (1 point per reb,ast,stl etc). It has nothing to do with 2 players going head to head on court.

Lets simplify, using only 1 player per week in our matchup.

Lets say Dirk gets 30 pts, 10 rebs, 5ast, 3 stl, 2 blk, 5 T/O, 2F for the week for you

Lewis gets 25pts, 12 reb, 3ast, 2stl, 2blk, 1T/O, 4F for me.

You'd win Pts, Ast, Stl & F
I'd win Reb & T/o
Blk was a tie, so half a point each.

You'd win the matchup 4.5 to 2.5 (or in Yahoo H2H terms 4-1-2)

Understand?

Yeah I think so....

What I meant by Head 2 Head, was the matchups are Head 2 Head between 2 ppl (members) for 1 week, then a new match up week after???

Didnt understand the Yahoo score 4-1-2, but it's cool. I get the jist of things now.

Cheers mate!

The format is W-D-L for a result. You may win all your matchups, but still mightn't be ranked #1, due to your weekly results. League ranking is determined by W-D-L%

and yes, a new matchup every week. Click on schedule & results link, and then teams tab. This will show all your weekly matchups

so is anyone bold enough to predict themselves to take out their opening week match up? :p

cmon i know some of u have to be thinking it too 8)

clarkescards said:
I predict I will suck ass completely in this league. 4 PG's, 4 SG's and only backup C's & PF's.

I should at least win the assist bracket every week. 8)

sorry ive got ABP (assist bracket protection), he's called steve nash :p

Yeah, well that will make 1 decent centre (providing he plays. If they go for Nazr, then I really got no C), and 1 decent PF (only because Amare's gone done does Thomas's value slightly increase). But 4 PG's and now 3 SG's (1 who will double as Atlanta's PG) will even beat Steve Nash.

Proto, I got Kidd, Arenas, Billups & Tinsley at PG, G & Utils plus Joey Johnson, Jimmy Jackson & Fred Jones at SF, F & SG. I almost guarantee winning the Assist bracket every week. I'll bet you $10 that I'll beat you in Assists when we meet in Week 9!!!

interesting proposal there :D
i'd love to see some more bets happen on a week to week basis, as well as the grand prize at the end of the season

as for the week 9/assists matchup, we'll just have to wait until closer to then to see if it happens :p

Thinking of trading of Desmond Mason and ma man Marquis Daniels, if anyone's interested??

Wouldnt mind a nice PF,C or another SG, SF.

But open to offers...

Who's revamping their rosters???

I reckon dude..

:)

Think there's only max 16 teams in our league? There's a couple of other fantasy leagues tho, think Clarkey and a couple others put some together...??

Back
Top Bottom