Yadda

jimmy jackson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Hi all,

I had no intention of posting on this forum again but feel that I should clear a few things up, my final words so to speak.

First of all, the cheapskate mentality of this forum community has been bugging me for a long while now. Jeremy calling out Chad over $10 was just the straw that broke the camels back. Everyone wants something for nothing it seems. In my mind this is absurd. I’ve grown tired of the following:

• Members snooping around to find out what a person bought a card for and then calling them out (made worse by the fact that they have no genuine interest in buying the card).
• Members posting up links to genuine high-end eBay sales and ridiculing the purchaser (e.g., nice card but what sort of loser would waste that much on a piece of card-board etc).
• Members posting up links to inflated eBay sales and accusing the seller of being a rip-off merchant and the buyer of being stupid.
• Members expecting others to provide a premium postage service yet bitching if the fellow member charges an extra $1.50 on top for their inconvenience of posting the item.
• Members trying to negotiate price on stated non-negotiable prices.

As for the “apology”…

To all on ozcards who have been offended by my words,

i apologise for resorting to physical threats of violence against a fellow member. i realise that was an unacceptable course of action, and one that will never be taken by myself again on these boards. however, im sure fellow members would be equally angry as i was when a fellow member tries to humiliate you in public like that. i should have left it in the hands of the moderators to sort out though, and this is what i will do in the future should something like this occur again.

Im sorry if i have intimidated and/or offended anyone, or made Ozcards a less enjoyable place to visit, I dont want this place to end up like the Beckett boards just as much as you guys. i guess both JJ and myself handled our dislike for each other in a childish way, im mature enough to admit i was wrong though. thats about all i can say on the matter, so once again my apologies.

Sincerely,

Shane Warne aka JZA

I don’t dislike Jeremy (I don’t know the guy from a bar of soap), I dislike his forum behaviour. My intention was not to humiliate the guy, but rather to have him banned. Before being taken down, the poll was 8-4 in favour of this so obviously I wasn’t the only one who felt this way. Granted it wasn’t the ideal way of going about things but given the non-existent/incompetent moderation, I felt that it was necessary.

Anyhow, enough from me, I’ll go quietly into the darkness now 

I don’t have any cards left to trade anyway and clearly my trading views differ from everyone on this forum, so I don’t have much to contribute.

I would like to thank my mum and thumbboy. Tighties, one of these days I’m going to make you a woman.

Ya’ll who know me have my email.

Peace out.

What a shame.;) Not good to see anyone leave on these terms, but its your choice and even in your final post you are still bagging JZA (Shane Warne comment).....when will it stop

See you in the darkness then Wayno.
If this is your last involvement here, thanks for what you have contributed to this board, which really has been a lot, and thanks for your insights and tips into the hobby and debauchery in general.

shame that ur going jimmy! i know i didn't know you very well, but while i was here you were sure a great member and "veteran" of the board as you may say! Thanks for your contributions and amazing patience. If i ever need advice or help (as i'm young) i'll know who to email!

sincerely- Jim

Had to have the last word hey ;)
It's a shame you can't just get over it. Like DVS said, when will it end, lol.

Dam!!! there goes most of the entertainment in the Heated discussions, JJ don't go mate your one very funny bloke I enjoy all your posts.

Ciao Wayno! Keep in touch bud, you were a big bro for me in my up and coming with Ebay, cheers for that! Now Sir Chadly has that task.

Take it easy man, keep the pimpin up!!!

jimboiitmac said:
shame that ur going jimmy! i know i didn't know you very well, but while i was here you were sure a great member and "veteran" of the board as you may say! Thanks for your contributions and amazing patience. If i ever need advice or help (as i'm young) i'll know who to email!

sincerely- Jim

I pretty sure your one of those tight wades his talking about!!!:shock:

clarkescards said:
I'm fairly sure Jimbo's not!!!!

Obviously you don't know Wayno at all.

:rolleyes:

I think certain members on this forum try and take advantage of the newbie’s. And yes for all you new member Jimbo is one of them.

Heres the example: Would you do a straight up trade on a Gerald green sp auth auto jersey /100 for a Tim Duncan ex-l patch 2 colors (black & white) numbered to 150.

Only a certain type of person would sink to that level.
"Warning" new members - don’t feel pressured into trading just because one of the members is a veteran or has high feedback.

Give it a rest mate. Let the thread die. Like Clarkes said already you dont' seem to know Wayno or what he was on about. Its a shame those that are bagging Wayne weren't here in the earlier days of the site and no how much he contributed to it and the card hobby in OZ. I can understand where he was coming from and I hope we turn some of it around with the teething problems as we get bigger here and stop it all snowballing aka beckett style.

cya wayno, chad is right you contributed a hell of a lot when this site was starting out and i'm sure we will all miss you heated discussions

GoMoto said:
I think certain members on this forum try and take advantage of the newbie’s. And yes for all you new member Jimbo is one of them.

Heres the example: Would you do a straight up trade on a Gerald green sp auth auto jersey /100 for a Tim Duncan ex-l patch 2 colors (black & white) numbered to 150.

Only a certain type of person would sink to that level.
"Warning" new members - don’t feel pressured into trading just because one of the members is a veteran or has high feedback.

mate what are you talking about?

I never did a trade like the one titled above, i never even owned those cards.

If you got a problem PM me about it instead of talking nonsense.

Damn JJ, I didn't know you at all but I liked some of your posts :)

This place has been so hostile the past few weeks :(

It really reminds me of Telstra/Bigpond chat room #Teens :S

All the nasty stuff that's not needed.

Maybe some of you guys need to get your own blog happening and rant ya brains out there instead of on here :) Thats what I do and it helps. Now, lets get back to basketball (or football in my case!! go demons!) and enjoy ourselves on this forum!

:hearts: Amanda

Back
Top Bottom