WTD:2005 tradition Anthony Tupou sig redemption

The Villain

TOON TOON
Real Name
Jon
I no this is a tough one to get but worth a try 2005 tradition Anthony Tupou sig redemption

cheers guys

jono

Hi, I am after tupou too to finish set!!

Only ever seen one for sale on ebay.
Spoke to a dealer once who told me they have only redeemed 30% of tupous. So company still has rest. someone confirm??? So not many out there - 30 odd.

Darren

Yes darren its true, Information from someone that i know has seen the unredeemed topou's and yes there are only 30 plus redeemed and 70 something still to be redeemed hope select dont go into recievership steve wang will get first crack at all these cards from select !!!
Hi, I am after tupou too to finish set!!

Only ever seen one for sale on ebay.
Spoke to a dealer once who told me they have only redeemed 30% of tupous. So company still has rest. someone confirm??? So not many out there - 30 odd.

Darren

It's true mate give allan a call from queensland he sells on ebay he has over 70 boxes unopened tradition boxes from the newsagents that could not sell back then he wants $110 a box with only 24 pack in them i personally think its to dear but to buy one to 3 boxes i suppose its worth the risk ?

Thats it brother call him his got over 70 unopened boxes if you get them cheaper let me know because ive tried for over a full year and he keeps knocking me back.
They retailed $2.95 x 24 = $70.80 i Offered him $90 each for the lot and he still knock me back thats over $6000 worth sounds like he simply does not want to sell them just yet !
Just tell him ive recommended you to him !
Goodluck
DK -is that allan4w6 your referring to??

Back
Top Bottom