ILikeMyPotatoesMashed

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
pelican_pete05
COMC User
cbell206
Just wanted some opinions on giving negative feedback on eBay and if it worth while. Ive never given out negative feeback and touch wood have never had any major issues in my dealings with eBay to date. I purchased some cards on 19/11 waited to be invoiced by the seller and paid for them via paypal the same day. I waited 10 days before sending a polite email asking if they had been posted and if the seller could provide me with the tracking number (as they were being sent registed post). No reply. Waited another 4 days and sent a second email. The next day all i got back was sorry about the delay cards will be posted tomorrow (5/12) with no explenation why it took so long to post out. I sent a reply email asking was there any reason for the delay but havent had a reply. They arrived today (8/12) a 19 day wait. I really feel that a negitive feeback is warranted but wondering if im being to harsh?

Probably depends on a few things, like if you really needed the cards asap then maybe negative may be appropriate. I would probably give neutral myself.

Did they arrive registered? were they well packed? Did his ad state any delivery times, Most post with 3-5 business days of receiving cleared funds, but its true christmas can be hectic. If its purely the time then maybe a neutral but if more factors then a neg.

isnt that what the star grading system is for (allegedly). just dock him 4 stars for postage time.

I did go back and check the delivery terms they stated that 'cards should normally be posted within 10 days' which in my opinion is a quite a long period but they were almost double that anyway. I supose what annoyed me the most was finding out that it wasnt the postal service holding them up it was the seller having done nothing and not bothering to communicate with me. I wasnt in any great hurry for the cards but no one likes a long wait once you have paid up. Once they were sent it only took 3 days. They were registed and pack well.

Back
Top Bottom