Worst designed cards of all time...

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
I've seen the card below a few times on comc and it always blow my mind that a card that ill conceived from a design point of view ever made it to market. Generally speaking, I do like to see a player's head along with the rest of their body on the card.... *smh*

Anyway, share some of the ugliest or stupidest cards you've ever come across. Might be a stupid pic, bad design or something else but feel free to share away!

It still gets me everytime I look at it....what were they thinking!

2004-05 Skybox L.E. Jersey Proof #43 - Yao Ming
Courtesy of COMC.com

image.png

The card @thePACisback loves soooo much lol

Not NBA, but do yourselves a favour and search up "Garry Jack Scanlens" on Google.
You dirty man lol

Oh jeez, keep it clean fellas this is a family friendly joint! thought you might get a kick out of these too...more for the name than the pic though!

1969 Topps #64 - Dick Shiner [Good to VG‑EX]
Courtesy of COMC.com

1975 Topps #513 - Dick Pole
Courtesy of COMC.com

95/96 Fleer base was hell ugly and they had different designs through the set, atrocious...

You mean these? They are pretty gortesque.... I hated the 94 95 Fleer personally, just no effort whatsoever!

1995-96 Fleer #201 - Stacey Augmon
Courtesy of COMC.com
1995-96 Fleer #245 - Vernon Maxwell
Courtesy of COMC.com

1995-96 Fleer #273 - Blue Edwards
Courtesy of COMC.com

1995-96 Fleer #186 - Jeff Hornacek
Courtesy of COMC.com

Oh jeez, keep it clean fellas this is a family friendly joint! thought you might get a kick out of these too...more for the name than the pic though!

1969 Topps #64 - d*** Shiner [Good to VG‑EX]
Courtesy of COMC.com

1975 Topps #513 - d*** Pole
Courtesy of COMC.com

You mean these? They are pretty gortesque.... I hated the 94 95 Fleer personally, just no effort whatsoever!

1995-96 Fleer #201 - Stacey Augmon
Courtesy of COMC.com
1995-96 Fleer #245 - Vernon Maxwell
Courtesy of COMC.com

1995-96 Fleer #273 - Blue Edwards
Courtesy of COMC.com

1995-96 Fleer #186 - Jeff Hornacek
Courtesy of COMC.com
Lol dick shiner or dick pole

I've seen the card below a few times on comc and it always blow my mind that a card that ill conceived from a design point of view ever made it to market. Generally speaking, I do like to see a player's head along with the rest of their body on the card.... *smh*

Anyway, share some of the ugliest or stupidest cards you've ever come across. Might be a stupid pic, bad design or something else but feel free to share away!

It still gets me everytime I look at it....what were they thinking!

2004-05 Skybox L.E. Jersey Proof #43 - Yao Ming
Courtesy of COMC.com

LOOOOOOL! :D

95/96 Fleer base was hell ugly and they had different designs through the set, atrocious...

NOOOOO!!!

This was the first base set I ever completed as a kid.

This was actually designed by the fans funnily enough, the Augmon is nice, the Maxwell is not.

Great inserts in that set also, Hardwood Honours is one of my favs of all time.

NOOOOO!!!
This was the first base set I ever completed as a kid.
This was actually designed by the fans funnily enough, the Augmon is nice, the Maxwell is not.
Great inserts in that set also, Hardwood Honours is one of my favs of all time.

Hardwood Honours was a great insert and I guess that year's base design was noted for not having one consistent base card design, still it was the 90s and from memory that was the time fluro was big and happy pants were the in thing!

Just thought I'd give this a bump after noticing this particular card below. wtf were they thinking?!

2004-05 Bowman Signature #77 - Luol Deng /399
Courtesy of COMC.com

Back
Top Bottom