worst day ever!!! i was robbed

WHAT A DICK!!!
bad luck man
i was with my mate 1 day and he had a motorised scooter and some kid started mouthing off at him so did it back he come over n started laying into him and then after hitting him for like 2 minutes i went over there and dragged him off and then he just ran to hes scooter and rode off we both chased him and my mate and i got him pulled him off then quickly ran off because he had like 10 kids that were coming out of this house!
its so scary :D

Great news, bet Dexters tearing arse on it as we speak.

You may have to grow a 'stache now Dylan so he can't recognise you on the streets :lol:

Maybe something like this :p

moustache.jpg

yes well done baxter. i hate low life, bogan, rat, ferals that think they are so good and get away with anything(feral teenagers). next time you see the kid tell him to tell his mum to stop doing the grocery man so she can get $2 discounts lol.

Great news, bet Dexters tearing arse on it as we speak.

You may have to grow a 'stache now Dylan so he can't recognise you on the streets :lol:

Maybe something like this :p

:DBahahahahahahaha:lol:Nice one

It is good to hear u got your scooter back Baxter:thumbsup:

It was nice to see you got it back...:thumbsup:
However....i can assure you your going to have a lot worse things happen to you than having a $250 scooter stolen by some idiot as you get older...

I know when i look back at some of the things that at the time seemed like the end of the earth but in hindsight now really were not that big a deal.

Really if you have your freinds/family and your health the rest you can get over !!!
Anyway...enough dribble from the old man...
Congrats again..can i suggest a chain lock...:thumbsup:

lol like handcuff it to his wrist?
It was nice to see you got it back...:thumbsup:
However....i can assure you your going to have a lot worse things happen to you than having a $250 scooter stolen by some idiot as you get older...

I know when i look back at some of the things that at the time seemed like the end of the earth but in hindsight now really were not that big a deal.

Really if you have your freinds/family and your health the rest you can get over !!!
Anyway...enough dribble from the old man...
Congrats again..can i suggest a chain lock...:thumbsup:

yer i did get my scooter back!! whoo but he changed all the good parts off it:mad::mad: but im just happy to have it back!!!
well dylan went down to lexo with my mum and my dad and i went somewhere else and when dylan went down to lexo my mum saw some cops on bikes so dylan said what he looked like and all of that and then the next day the same cops on bikes went down to lexo and saw some kids on scooters and when dylan said what he looked like he said that he had shoes like his and the aussie cross on the shoes and that was the first thing they saw but the kid had anger manegment the cops said he was lieing and said that i just left it down there LOL (like i would just up a $280 scooter on the ground for some one to take it LOL)

but then the cops went to his house and he didnt live in lexo he lived in a house with 6 KIDS!!! and they said his mum was very nice and he has just had a hard time with all the kids and stuff like that. so yer were not going to charge him but he is in alot of trouble off his mum and dad. so yer WHOO I GOT MY SCOOTER BACK !!!! AND I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANKS FOR HELPING ME!!!!:woot: YOUR A TRUE BLUE DYLAN LOL!!!!!

WHAT !!!

This Kid who will turn into an adult criminal should get charged without question. cops not wanting to do extra paper work :mad:

You need to follow through with it ! I am sure you will end up getting in a fight over getting the police involved anyway. It wont end at him giving the bike back to the police, how do you know he will get in any trouble at all !?

end rant

good that you got it back but the fact that you are still out of pocket and he gets off :mad: crime does pay perhaps

---------- Post added 15-10-2009 at 06:39 AM ----------

I think the way he stole from you changes the situation dramatically ! quite aggressive to actually take someones items from their person rather than finding it because it was left behind.... A liar and a thief.... CHARGE HIM MATE

Back
Top Bottom