Wolvey's Mail Week

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Okay thought I'd share my mail week... mainly refractors and Xfractors... but a few surprises...

First card was this one... my second Rider Jersey...
riderunlvjersey.jpg

Then it was time to get Jiggy with KG... 2x #/100 cards
KGy3k.jpg

this one below my fave though because it is numbered 24/100 - 24 is my fave number.
KGMP24.jpg

also this one...
KGandwally.jpg

and these... I really like Finest 04/05 great design...
KGfinest.jpg

OKay I gotta go work but there's more I will add when Iam finished working... stay tuned to this thread! Cos my prize card is yet to come!!

Nice cards, love the design on the KG exclusive. Will be looking forward to more scans!!

Wow
A Rider Jersey
I wouldnt have thought there were many
I wonder what he is doing now
That's my favourite in that lot
Although I also like the SPx winning combos card. Very nice desgin that.
Nice post and well done.

Awesome cards! I really like the JR...I haven't seen a jersey card of his before!

Cheers
Matt

Thanks guys - I actually have another Rider Jersey..... a Lakers one...

okay here we go with more....

Odom and McHale X Fractors #/199

xfractors.jpg

Ray Allen 03/04 Refractor Jersey [224/250] and 04/05 Finest Jersey... [107/129]
Allenfinest.jpg

Joe Smith Red Refractor 64/99 & refractor 144/249
Smith.jpg

Spreeeeeeeeeeewell 19/29 Black Refractor and X Fractor
Spreerefractor.jpg

Now this one was my first card of this guy... you all know by now how obsessive I am over having cards of any guy that ever pulled on a wolves jersey.... so... 03/04 Finest Rookie Auto of....
banks.jpg

I know its heaps... but... love this card... even if he ain't much... 11/50 Blue Refractor uncirculated as you can see...
rushblueref.jpg

Another Starbury for the collection....
starbury.jpg

But... the card I have wanted since i knew of its existance.... my pride and joy....

riderRCrefractor.jpg

93/94 Finest Refractor Rookie card!!!!

Oh and for those that haven't seen it yet.... here are my other Rider auto and Jersey card....

JRa.jpg

damn, nice work AJ! that was a week packed full of cardey goodness! keep it up! you should be getting a few more nice cards in the mail any day now...

JZA said:
damn, nice work AJ! that was a week packed full of cardey goodness! keep it up! you should be getting a few more nice cards in the mail any day now...

Yeah!! Was hoping they'd arrive today... waiting on three packages...

one from USA, yours and one Proto only got around to posting today LOL

Yours will prolly arrive tomorrow, hoping the USA one does too... I want my Gold #/20 Mark Mulder Jersey Card lol (baseball)

andrew3134 said:
alot of nice looking cards there mate, you have a great range of players that you collect.

Yeah that comes from my addiction to collecting cards of blokes that have EVER played or have a link with the Twolves... hence Ray Allen - cos he was drafted by the Wolves.

McHale is in our front office - time he was moved on, but always liked him.

Odom... I don't even know why I collect him... but now only collecting his Lakers cards... since he shares the jersey number that Rider wore as a Laker... I am strange... I know.

Back
Top Bottom