Baseball Willie Horton/Milt Wilcox @ The National Cherry Festival 7/13/07

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Went back to the 2007 National Cherry Festival here in Traverse City,MI today to get Willie Horton and to find Milt Wilcox. I had an early shift at work today so I was able to get out early enough from my shift at work today to be able to give myself a shot at getting Willie Horton. When I finally got to the Open space again in Traverse City, I saw Horton right there and I was able to walk right up to his table and get him to sign away. Just like Jack Morris back on Sunday, there was no line for this guy either when I arrived and when I arrived to get him, he was only there for 30 more minutes before he was done. Here are my Willie Horton results:

Willie Horton at Michigan Masons Booth 2007 National Cherry Festival 6/13/07

Willie Horton 2 8x10 photos, 1 computer printout photo of me and Horton, 2 cards (Was in a better mood to be there signing away then Morris was back on Sunday. He was pleasant for a change today.)

That is all I have to share from that event. You all thought my day was done, no way. Not after running into Milt Wilcox at a Traverse City Beach Bums game back on Monday where he threw out the first pitch. Well from being able to talk to him from the game on Monday, he said from Wednesday-Friday look for him somewhere around the open space right at the National Cherry Festival this week. Well I took a walk around and from watching the local news up here the other night, it mentioned his name as a host of a dog show event. My friend that was with me today located the dog show event. After walking around for a few minutes, I bumped into Milt Wilcox again and he remembered me from the Beach Bums game back on Monday and from the 2004 Winter caravan breakfast at a resturant in town up North here. He greeted me in good spirits today and here are the results from meeting up with Milt Wilcox today:

Milt Wilcox at 2007 National Cherry Festival dog show event 7/13/07

Milt Wilcox 10 cards, 1 computer printout photo of me and Wilcox (2 of the cards went to my friend.)

That is all I got to share here for today. This past week of graphs that I have been able to do would be described best as very suprising. I did not expect these signings to all pop up but I am not complaining about it one bit. If anything, I wish I could of better prepared for these events. This is the first year that I have ever seen the National Cherry Festival host Detroit Tiger signings/appearances. I will be making a note of all of this for next years Cherry Festival. Thanks alot for looking!!!

Next up for me: MAYBE Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Slippery Rock Sliders 7/14 (Depending on Derek Griffith being with them)
BUT DEFINIATELY Traverse City Beach Bums vs. Washington Wild Things featuring a Bill Freehan appearance and Bill Freehan Day 7/17!!!

Back
Top Bottom