Why didn't I do that??

bigsarg7

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
bigsarg7
still only got a bid of $125us...you sold yours for $240 :) wait and see what it goes for...

how much does it cost to get a card graded?

Grading for the one card would of cost you $45US or so when you factor in shipping so its at least $285US to break even etc. He may get more but he took the risk on a bad grade.

Bad luck though Bisarg thats a nice card with gold label.

Nah don't worry about it man. US$240 for that LeBron is a very good price. You can always say "what ifs".. like.. "what if LeBron suddenly averages 60 pts per game and all his cards triple in value?" or "what if LeBron was really Michael Jordan in disguise?" Point is.. you did well at the right time. It couldve been a BGS 8 for all you know.

Dont worry 'bout it Man. At the time you sold it, you were probably very happy so don't feel too bad about it!

The guy who both it from you just got lucky with the result of the grading... He must be a gambler...

Thats alright guys, I'm used to getting called all different names!! When I saw it I was realy happy with the grades because I am always worried I might mark the card or something!!

lol! That was my main concern sending it and it getting damaged. Don't get me me wrong, I am so happy with the price I got! Good luck to him, aits already at $202us with 4 days left

clarkescards said:
Could've been worse. You could've sent it to BGS only for it to be creased!!

At the time, you got what you were happy with.

Thats like a football right in the crotch! :smt014

Back
Top Bottom