Who's Better????

I'd prefer Lewis from the Sonics. That guy is a complete beast and will get plenty of the ball playing for the pretenders the Sonics are!

over their careers KG hands down. this season though, AK is firing on all cylinders, posting close to triple doubles every night, so he has a slight edge over KG so far, its still early in the season though.

Kirilenko hasn't proven himself enough, playoff success may have eluded Garnett, but playoff BERTHS have eluded Kirilenko. He has yet to average more than 18 points a game and make an all-nba selection. Garnett is a better player easily, he is a better scorer, better rebounder, more consistent and just as good on D, just doesn't get as many stats in the steals and blocks category.

Kirilenko is great, but sometimes he dissapears for countless games, and then when he comes back he normally does it well. Consistency is an issue for him and injuries have hampered him from the type of consistent, nightly play that has made Garnett have such a reputation.

i agree trey, i know he's a phenomenal player and destined for greatness if he can stay healthy, as well as being a walking stat machine, but he hasn't reached those levels, he's in the same class as the Ginobili type players, exciting, phenomenal, explosive but not consistent or statistically proven yet as superstars.

Back
Top Bottom