Who to trade for barlow

I picked up Ablett last week $466,000 cheap as so i traded Trengrove and used spare salary cap. I now have Hodge, Goddard, Ablett and Swan. Think im going to trade Barlow for Montagna. Although i might go with a cheaper mid and try get Gilbert in the backline

I don't know much about SC but go Barlow for Montagna or depending on Swannie's price you can go for him.

I put Chapman is for Barlow had a bit of spare $

My midfield and back are preety sick now

Ablett, Swan, Chapman, Martin, Walker, Gysberts

Goddard, Hodge, O'brien, Carrazo, Waters, Hurley, Sheppard

How come Judd doesnt rate a mention?

---------- Post added 06-07-2010 at 01:10 PM ----------

Also, whats the best link/site for injury & suspension info??

Is Sidebottom out long term???

Yeah, I'm going for Goddard or Judd, depending on how much I want to spend. I also have to get rid of Kreuzer, since I didn't do that before gametime THURSDAY :mad:. Still, I finally broke 2200, even with 2 no scores (Kreuzer, Rohan).

I bit the bullet and traded a low to no scorer for another low scorer, but saved over $100k. So ive brought Swan. Hopefully that works out ok. Ive only got 2 trades left for the season, but i have a bit of extra cash now. I'll get rid of Hall next week... he is so hot and cold. Maybe might try and get enough cash free to bring in Nick Reiwoldt. Sounds like he is good to go this week :D Hopefully his first week back is uneventful and his price drops, then get him cheaper next week ;)

Ive got some good players in now. I highly recommend Montagna though. Ive had him since day dot and he has been so consistent. In fact i have a big Saints representation in terms of my main players. Dal Santo, Montagna, Goddard and maybe Reiwoldt. Also have Ablett, Podsiadly, Sidebottom, Marc Murphy, Sandilands, Goodwin, Malceski, Chapman and Daisy Thomas... all pretty consistent performers. The other guys i guess are average, but do their bit.

I put Chapman is for Barlow had a bit of spare $

My midfield and back are preety sick now

Ablett, Swan, Chapman, Martin, Walker, Gysberts

Goddard, Hodge, O'brien, Carrazo, Waters, Hurley, Sheppard

I'm getting Montagna on Thursday/Friday to make sure of injuries. ;) This will be my team;

Backs; Goddard (VC), Hodge, Malceski, Gilbee, Enright, Mackie & Surjan.

Midfield; Ablett (C), Gibbs, Montagna, O'Keefe, Black & Martin.

Rucks; Sandilands & Cox.

Forwards; Chapman, Pavlich, Podsiadly, Goodes, Franklin, Rockliff & Fyfe. (J. Brown on bench for now. :))

Mine is:
Defenders: Goddard - Malceski - Goodwin - Henderson - O'Brien - Waters - Chaplin
Midfielders: Ablett - Swan - Sidebottom - Murphy - Dal Santo - Montagna
Rucks: Sandilands - Trengove
Forwards: Chapman - Thomas - Grundy - Steward - Fyfe - Hall - Podsiadly (Hall is going next week unless he does big things)

My average is 1966.07, but i have a high score of 2,335 and havent scored below 2000 since round 7. It was a slow start for me... but looking up. As long as the team changes work. I'll be happy to get around the 2100 mark with the few changes made.

Back
Top Bottom