Who owns the most expensive card/s in OCT?

nice cards, from the first batch of exquisite, and LBJ's rc year, how much does it books now?

Thanks for the nice comments :)

I'm actually not sure, as I'm one of those people whom I just buy, and once it's in the collection, I tend not to worry what it's worth unless it makes headlines or comes up in discussions, like the Kobe's from the same set.

They were worth something like $300BV I think? I could be wrong?

Some nice cards there.....but I believe I take the prize for the most expensive card..

PhilNarkle.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments :)

I'm actually not sure, as I'm one of those people whom I just buy, and once it's in the collection, I tend not to worry what it's worth unless it makes headlines or comes up in discussions, like the Kobe's from the same set.

They were worth something like $300BV I think? I could be wrong?

heres the BV for that card

Low Hígh
$200.00 $400.00

link for LBJ BV cards

Lebron James

...I'm one of those people whom I just buy, and once it's in the collection, I tend not to worry what it's worth unless it makes headlines or comes up in discussions...

I'm pretty much in that category myself. I buy them and forget about them until 5 years later. :)

This thread should've been titled "Your most expensive CARD in your personal collection." Just a suggestion.

here it is...the card that takes the cake, got it in last week....make sure you are seated guys...feel free to save the pic for your own joy....enjoy my happiness
.:worthy:

2008-09 Topps Signatures Spud Webb 772of1899.jpg

2008-09 Topps Signatures Spud Webb 772of1899.jpg

ozflava - How much is that card worth there? I am unfamiliar with AFL cards.

chris02pinoy - Thanks for that and the link :)
Sadly, the link doesn't load for me? Hmmmmmm.....

Dwight Schrute - :D Ha ha ha I think many are in the same boat, many are just in it for the fun, rather that what they $$$$$ for. But there are all sorts of people out there :)

slobbythegreat - :D Ha ha ha

Holly mollY!!! Spud Webb auto! I bow to thee. Nice card dude!

Every card (inc. base cards of Jordan etc) I've put into screw down. Call me weird I just want the cards to last long and look back at them in say 50 years HEHE

Just stumbled across this thread again.

Here is mine, it doesn't compare to some of the crazy cardboard in here but for me the sentimental value of this card is right up there :thumbsup:

070620102239.jpg

You guys have some OUTSTANDING cards! WOW!!!

Here's a valuable card of a different type. It's a redemption card from 2008 Sportkings for a sealed, vintage pack of 1933 Sport Kings. I have been told there are only 2 remaining sealed packs known to exist, and they are valued at just under 5 figures. I also have the pack I redeemed it for. :)

SKR-09 1933 Unopened Pack 2.jpg

SKR-09b 1933 Unopened Pack 2b.jpg

1933 SK Pack.jpg

I am a big fan of this sportking products, unfortunately no one supplies them in oz.

I think they had a quad patch of ali, tyson, pac man & lewis, the card looked class!

I am a big fan of this sportking products, unfortunately no one supplies them in oz.

I think they had a quad patch of ali, tyson, pac man & lewis, the card looked class!

That's too bad you can't get any down there. The new release coming out in July contains Muhammad Ali on-card autos as well as fight worn memorabilia. People here are pretty excited about it.

If you guys are looking for anything in particular, and as long as it's not a 1/1 ;) , I would be happy to look for it for you and ship it your way for my cost.

That's too bad you can't get any down there. The new release coming out in July contains Muhammad Ali on-card autos as well as fight worn memorabilia. People here are pretty excited about it.

If you guys are looking for anything in particular, and as long as it's not a 1/1 ;) , I would be happy to look for it for you and ship it your way for my cost.

wont be the most neatest signature, could be just scribble :lol: somebody had to say it and you all knew it would be me!

Back
Top Bottom