who likes the channel 10 commentry

Re: shes back

She sounds like a 14 year old kid! I think Chan 7 & 10 are trying to out do each other in regards to worst footy coverage.

haha true that it sounds like she's got a blocked nose n she should leave the commintating 2 the blokes(no offence)=)

she seems to do mostly geelong games, bah, I am all for women commentators (being a chick myself) but she just doesn't sound right! I kinda turn the tele down when she's on....bloody hawks, I picked you darn it!!!

lol i saw this thread title and knew exactly what you guys were talking about. she ain't that bad, she does have an annoying commentary voice but i don't think i could do any better.

catching up on the highlights of the cats v hawks match,
her voice was very annoying, especially in those last moments!

What she calls is alright,
but her voice just doesnt go well!!

Even my wife who can't stand footy was taking the piss out of her. Most (at least some) of what she said was decent, but it was like she was trying to impersonate a bloke, going a bit Rex Hunt for a number of calls. She should just relax a bit and use a more natural voice.

Even my wife who can't stand footy was taking the piss out of her. Most (at least some) of what she said was decent, but it was like she was trying to impersonate a bloke, going a bit Rex Hunt for a number of calls. She should just relax a bit and use a more natural voice.

totally agreed! she seemed to be putting on a bit of a voice which meant she almost lost it by the end of the game! agree with what others have been saying in that she does call the play well!

She's an absolute PIG of a woman who sounds like a 68 year old hooker who's been on 2 decks of smokes a day for the last 40 years.............

Her best for the day was "none can break clear" meanwhile Varcoe had already busted the line and kicked a goal! .......

closely followed by calling Hodge, Ling, Hodge, Ling, Hodge ......... during this period Hodge handballed the ball once and Ling didn't touch it and was a good 15m from the play.

With any luck she gets some rare disease that affects the vocal cords so we don't have to listen to this **** any longer.

Back
Top Bottom