Who is your Dream Team/Supercoach Bargain this Year??

immune3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
j.b.b.1
I thought id start up a thread to find out who your supercoach or dreamteam bargain player is this year?

Myself i think i cant go past Tadhg Kennelly at $204,000 (presuming he is playing) he is a proven player who will probably rack up the 80 odd points each week.....

Rhys Palmer is my other smokey at $277,000 (presuming he is back from that knee injury that kept him out most of last year)

Which rookies do you think will score well this season???????

Rhys Palmer is my other smokey at $277,000 (presuming he is back from that knee injury that kept him out most of last year)

Palmer is good to go for DT, but too many clangers IMO for SC.

Haven't even looked at the rooks at this stage...NAB cup will be your guide...

I thought id start up a thread to find out who your supercoach or dreamteam bargain player is this year?

Myself i think i cant go past Tadhg Kennelly at $204,000

Tadhgs only ever at most averaged 65.1 DT points when fit.. hes will be ok cash cow with job security, but i would say you will want to upgrade him at some point. SC bargain though..

Rhys has been ruled out for RD1 apparently.. which is crap cause he would of been the best midpricer mid to pick up..

Marcus Drum could be bargain of the backs if he gets a regular gig with Geelongs 22.. Josh Hunt for SC is a goodie.. Ladson would of been good but not set for RD1..

Dustin Martin for richmond looks set to be the hot ticket rookie for the rising star.. highly rated at richmond, had a full preseason and should get a good run at richmond.. Especially since they are favorites for the wooden spoon and they will end up playing youth.

Trengrove(MELB), Scully and Morabito will be the other rookies inline for rising star early doors.

Dane swan was a steal at 650,000 i thought he would be in the high 700,000's with gazza

Sorry not giving away my whole team I will give you one player from each position. Goddard, Ablett, Petrie and Neon Leon
cheers

My steals are: Josh Hunt, Kennelly, Beau Waters, Slattery, Plamer, Gumbleton, Wonaeamirri and you could even throw David Hille and Brad Ottens in there as quality ruckmen who missed games last year have Maguire aswell but not sure if he'll get a regular game

Dustin Martin will be in 95% of teams....people who dont pick him have no idea!!!

Daniel Kerr is reasonable too, if he stays a good boy and doesn't have little man syndrome. Gets suspended far too often lately.

L Jones for the Bulldogs might go okay. Still and Breust might do well too.

Kerr IMO is a waste of a pick he is excellent if he has quality players around him but the second he gets the #1 tagger he turns to water

Back
Top Bottom