Who is your Dream Team/Supercoach Bargain this Year??

I'm only playin SC this year. My only tip for you all is a player called Michael Barlow... For 111k, that is a steal of the year for me in the midfield.

I'm trying a different approach this year in supercoach. I have over a mill in reserve so I can replace those who are failing for those who aren't, but also built a cheap team to guaranteed to give me a massive salary cap to afford the stars halfway through the season.

Anyone else getting Big Bad Bazza Fever this year?

get bazza for sure 6 straight on debut is awesome also like nyte says michal barlow and also alex silvagni both for fremantle will be good any rooies for fremantle i got cause we all know for a fact they will get a game or two!! lol

I think im going to jump on the bazz train.......

I think he's worth the gamble. He's going to be fed the ball all year and maybe kick 80-90. My only worry is he cant help himself when things don't go his way, so he's always at risk of Bad Bazza Fever.

gotta love the mongrel in him. seriously who agrees afl is on its way to turning into netball you cant even tap someone on the back anymore if soccer players werent pussies and jump on the ground all the time then soccer would be a more contact sport!!!!

I dont know if its silly but i have constructed my entire midfield of first year players not one big name. likes of scully, tengrove, barlow, martin melksham ect. Is this silly or clever?
Quick way to boost value if it works has left me with massive salary cap and a very impressive forward and backline

I dont know if its silly but i have constructed my entire midfield of first year players not one big name. likes of scully, tengrove, barlow, martin melksham ect. Is this silly or clever?
Quick way to boost value if it works has left me with massive salary cap and a very impressive forward and backline

Sounds okay to me, I have Martin too I have 2 big players in my midfield and that's it. Mitchell and Anthony. Back line is the hardest to score points.

Back
Top Bottom