Boxing Who have you got.

So I bit the bullet and bought the Geale/Mundine fight, pretty much just so I can watch the Brunker fight on the under card. I've got some money on Geale to win in the 7th round

firstrow is streaming the main from 10pm f*** giving this lowlife mundine a cent of your hard earned

I see it as more of supporting the sport. Australian boxing is enough of a joke as it is, but how do we expect it to get better/bigger fights unless we support it.

i thought i was pretty generous giving mundine 2 rounds. I also thought Brunker looked better tonight then i have seen him

Havent been around these parts for a while.
I was stoked by donaire's loss the end of phillipino boxing. got beat to the punch he always was a overrated one dimensional fighter.
The Garcia v. Judah fight today was decent both banged up and Zab showed a bit of maturity & heart coming on strong in the championship rounds.

Havent been around these parts for a while.
I was stoked by donaire's loss the end of phillipino boxing. got beat to the punch he always was a overrated one dimensional fighter.
The Garcia v. Judah fight today was decent both banged up and Zab showed a bit of maturity & heart coming on strong in the championship rounds.

You sir, are a idiot.

i dont think Donaire is one dimensional, i just think he was beaten by a better boxer. He made Donaire fight his fight. I will also add i was glad to see it though

Floyd Mayweather jr V Canelo Alvarez

I'm guessing it's just another pay day for Floyd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom