Boxing Who have you got.

I have been a lazy shit and not posted in ages...

Froch vs Bute could be a cracker..... Call me weird, but i fancy Froch in this one. Bute hasn't really been in with too much, and Froch has been in with some tough fighters. Froch by UD, but mid to late stoppage wouldn't suprise either.

What a really crap last few days in the boxing world. First Johnny Tapia dies then Paul Williams gets paralyzed after crashing his bike.

RIP Johnny T.

What a really crap last few days in the boxing world. First Johnny Tapia dies then Paul Williams gets paralyzed after crashing his bike.

RIP Johnny T.

yeah was a bit like that.. not really a williams fan in the ring, but it is tragic to cut a career and lifestyle short like that

haha watching the undercard for pacman vs bradley.

That KO in the bailey vs jones fight made me laugh hard.

ok.. im not a pacman fan... but HAHAHAHAHA at that decision! I thought bradley would have been lucky to be given 2-3 rounds

first thing i thought aswell James. I knew his over the top fans would cry robbery, but he only has to look back at some of those JMM wins to know you get the good with the bad. Bradley isn't a bad dude, but his style with no power really isn't going to beat pacman in the rematch, unless they have the same judges. I still think Mayweather makes pac look silly.

No way mayweather has any chance against PAC. He can't deal with skillfull southpaws. Look at how close zab Judah was to beating Mayweather.

No way mayweather has any chance against PAC. He can't deal with skillfull southpaws. Look at how close zab Judah was to beating Mayweather.

that is the thing with floyd though.. he keeps winning. I can see him clocking pac with a huge counter left hook as he comes rushing in. Even bradley clipped him with it early on and he has ZERO power. I dont see pacman as being a slick southpaw. Same could be said for him not dealing with good counter punchers.. and Floyd is pretty much the best.. and im not even a fan of his.

My man Nonito Donaire is about to unify the bantamweight division and should rightly be named pound for pound best in the world.

Any picks for Chavez jr v. Martinez.
I think it will be similar to the Margarito/Martinez fight as sergio has trouble with pressure fighters.
Chavez will work him to the body and eventually he will break down Arum will make sure the ring is a small as he can get so Sergio can't dance around. Should be a cracker!! The Face offs and 24/7 have been HBO's best of the bunch

Anyone heared of the young Prospect Keith Thurman 18-0(17KO) on the verge of a title shot with Malignaggi.
I have been looking for a signed pair of gloves or trunks ever since i saw him check hook lora KO a few months ago on HBO.
I asked him on twitter if he would sign a pair of trunks and send them back to me in Australia
He hadn't checked his twitter page in weeks but got back to me this morning and said all good to do it for me.I have offered him a fair price of $50US to return post the trunks which should be well under that just seeing if he wants to be paid for the signature which I doubt I think he was flattered
I Just have to buy a pair of Everlast Trunks next week and a sharpie thats colour matches the shorts like silver for black shorts and send them over to Winky Wrights gym in florida.
Any ideas on the best looking pair of everlast trunks i can get going for the smallest size I can get as it will be cheaper to frame?

I have no respect for Martinez he comes across as a wanker he wasnt gracious in victory by saying now a real champion holds the belt.
Chavez is like Marvis Frazier couldn't repeat what there famous fathers did but earnt some big $$ in the process as I was watching a Joe Frazier documentary recently and apparently he earnt a million in the early 80s for the title shot he got hammered in.
If it was a old school 15th rounder Chavez would have won by KO or TKO and he almost repeated What his father did to Meldrick Taylor 22 years ago.
I am not a geale fan but would be gunning for geale to beat martinez as I just don't like the way he comes across it could be the translation from spanish to english that makes him that way though

Back
Top Bottom