Boxing Who have you got.

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
Ok, so i should involve myself a little seeing as i don't collect anymore, so here goes... I am going to have this thread for all you boxing fans to share your upcoming predictions. Just follow how i have posted as a guide :D Also, feel free to add any fights you would like to talk about :v:

GREEN vs WLODARCZYK - WBC Cruiserweight Title - I have the pole WLODARCZYK by either ud or mid to late stoppage. You are getting generous odds if you like a punt imho. Green looked terrible against 40+ year old tarver last time, and this pole has wins against TOP tier fighters. I jumped on at 3-1. CORRECT

Cotto vs. Margarito II - I think it still goes the same way the first fight did. Cotto hasn't been the same since and Magarito only knows one way and that is pressure pressure pressure. The only chance Cotto has is if he can back Margarito off and box his ears off.

Alvarez vs Cintron - Cintron has looked extremely shop warn of late, so i have Alvarez by beat down and quit. CORRECT

Sturm vs Murray II
- Sturm is fighting in Germany again.. what can i say. Another close sd/md for the home fighter.

Looking forward to Cotto/Margarito II by far. Been a Cotto fan since the very beginning. Hopefully he keeps clear of Margaritos power and boxes from the outside.

Another fight I would like to see is Carl Froch vs Andre Ward in the Super Six World Boxing Classic final. Haven't seen much of either, however have heard good things about both. Hopefully they show the fight here on PPV.

I believe Vic Darchinyan's next fight on December 4 may be showing on 7 Mate live, live boxing on Free To Air, can't go wrong with that :)

Looking forward to Cotto/Margarito II by far. Been a Cotto fan since the very beginning. Hopefully he keeps clear of Margaritos power and boxes from the outside.

Another fight I would like to see is Carl Froch vs Andre Ward in the Super Six World Boxing Classic final. Haven't seen much of either, however have heard good things about both. Hopefully they show the fight here on PPV.

I believe Vic Darchinyan's next fight on December 4 may be showing on 7 Mate live, live boxing on Free To Air, can't go wrong with that :)

I have seen just about all the super six fights, but i do think froch vs ward is 50/50. If its kept at his pace, then ward will just pick the holes better. BUT, when froch finds his rhythm, he can be hard to beat.

Darchinyan will probably handle moreno, but he is getting on now aswell, so if he cant bully Moreno, it could be a long night for him

Nice one, the polish fella won me some nice coin... just need margarito to win now and i will get my pac into wlod into margarito treble up for some serious $$

Darchinyan is a bum. Green has always been a dud and should quit the sport. My man Margarito will destroy Cotto. Super happy to see Will Tomlinson win the world title tonight(my mate was in his corner). Like I said to you via text the other night Ben Australian boxing is stale and in a sad state.

I've also watched all the Super Six fight and the 24/7 like series that has been on for the last year or so. My money is on Ward because I just can't stand the douche Froch.

Darchinyan is a bum. Green has always been a dud and should quit the sport. My man Margarito will destroy Cotto. Super happy to see Will Tomlinson win the world title tonight(my mate was in his corner). Like I said to you via text the other night Ben Australian boxing is stale and in a sad state.

I've also watched all the Super Six fight and the 24/7 like series that has been on for the last year or so. My money is on Ward because I just can't stand the douche Froch.

the only guy i am keeping a close eye on is Flemming.. otherwise you are correct... a pretty boring local scene. I think Marg will do it exactly the same way he did in the first fight

My mate Benny Warburton has beaten a few of the guys Fleming has beaten. Fleming does look like he could go along way. Also interested to see how far Brad Pitt can go.

My mate Benny Warburton has beaten a few of the guys Fleming has beaten. Fleming does look like he could go along way. Also interested to see how far Brad Pitt can go.

Your mate should fight brunker, he stopped the guy who stopped your mate
Could be a good scrap. As for pitt, I didnt like the way he looked hurt from a blown up smw last time, but would like to give him a chance

Just ordered the Cotto/Maragrito Main Event, this is how I see the card.

MIKE JONES vs SEBASTIAN ANDRES LUJAN This will be Jones' toughest fight to date and should be a good test for him. I don't think he'll have to many problems and get the win via 7th round KO.

BRANDON RIOS vs JOHN MURRAY Easy win for Rios 4th round KO.

MIGUEL ANGEL COTTO vs ANTONIO MARGARITO Cotto to come out early throwing combos but not being able to hurt Margarito. Marg will do exactly what he did in the first fight. Round 10-11 KO win for Marg.

Just ordered the Cotto/Maragrito Main Event, this is how I see the card.

MIKE JONES vs SEBASTIAN ANDRES LUJAN This will be Jones' toughest fight to date and should be a good test for him. I don't think he'll have to many problems and get the win via 7th round KO.

BRANDON RIOS vs JOHN MURRAY Easy win for Rios 4th round KO.

MIGUEL ANGEL COTTO vs ANTONIO MARGARITO Cotto to come out early throwing combos but not being able to hurt Margarito. Marg will do exactly what he did in the first fight. Round 10-11 KO win for Marg.

pretty much the same, cept i think Lujan could possibly last the distance with Jones

Pissed off, nobody in my area was showing the fight! And the one time I have a day off to watch it :(

would have been a different result if Marg's eye was mush from the pacman fight. Cotto had his mouth wide open and was there for the taking in 11 i reckon. Ahwell. That was the only result i didn't get this week in fights. think i went 5 of 6. Even got pretty close with the rounds and methods of victory aswell

Yeah magarito wasn't hurt at all and could have kept fighting. Think with the eye the way it is Marg should give up the boxing game. Rios looked sloppy but still managed to good a good win.

maybe next year we should do a fights and drinks sunday at my place. Wait for a good card, get the PPV and catch up.

That would be great mate, let's just hope the "main events" are a better show then the last few have been.

Shannon Taylor looks to have beaten death, and recovering well.

Who are your tips for the weekend fights? There is only 2 fights on that I have any interest in.

AMIR KHAN vs LAMONT PETERSON Kahn should have no real trouble getting past Peterson to book next years fight with Gayweather.

ROY JONES JR vs MAX ALEXANDER I really hope Jones Jr wins but you can never tell what's gonna happen with him.

Who are your tips for the weekend fights? There is only 2 fights on that I have any interest in.

AMIR KHAN vs LAMONT PETERSON Kahn should have no real trouble getting past Peterson to book next years fight with Gayweather.

ROY JONES JR vs MAX ALEXANDER I really hope Jones Jr wins but you can never tell what's gonna happen with him.

I have Khan by mid-late stoppage (either tko or corner)
Jones Jr by UD, if he doesnt get hit, that being said.. alexander couldn't punch at middleweight, so cruiser shouldn't be any different

Back
Top Bottom