Boxing Who have you got.

im neither for or against him really. Just thought that he would do what he did. He does have a tendency to engage when he doesnt need to though, could have made it a bit easier on that last round.. chavez did show a good heart, he was busted up worse then a dropped peach

Geale will destroy Martinez pretty easily. It will be the only Australian fight I'll watch (apart from my mates fights). I absolutely hate Australian boxing

Same here with Australian boxing I was a big Briggs fan before he dogged it against green and went to a few of his fights but couldn't care less about the current crop of Australian Boxers I prefer to spend my money on Aussie Kickboxing and Muay Thai shows recently went to a Australian MMA show and it wasn't a bad show

I hate Thai kick boxing even more, I just can't stand the sight of white guys dressed like Thai fighters. And MMA is the worst of all fighting in my opinion, even though I was drinking with a pretty good MMA fighter the other night

I hate Thai kick boxing even more, I just can't stand the sight of white guys dressed like Thai fighters. And MMA is the worst of all fighting in my opinion, even though I was drinking with a pretty good MMA fighter the other night
Just curious about why you don't like MMA.Not criticising just would like to hear your personal opinion
I prefer boxing it has been my passion for years ever since my cousins friend who owned a pub in the city and used to sneak me in with my old man to watch the fights after Tyson first got out of jail plus it has a lot more history and will always choose to watch boxing over UFC when they conflict at the same time.
But I won a ticket on ebay to the UFC show they had in sydney earlier this year when majority of the aussie fans were disenchanted that it wasn't a PPV only a UFC on Fuel TV show the cost was $6+ $5 express post for a ticket valued at $100 as i won it a day or two before the event needed sent express.
I used to trade VHS and DVDR of UFC and Pride like 10+ years ago now when there was no coverage of it down here and well before streaming technology like firstrowsports that saves me a fortune since I use that instead of foxtel now on a wireless network with a cheap computer connected to my lounge room big screen and got it disconnected after 14years of subscription and I stopped watching UFC when they brought Pride out and made a WWE type Monopoly of all the promotions.
But I was really impressed with how professional the show was put on and how much of a spectacle it was it brought my passion back a bit more recently plus all my mates watch it so its good to catch up have a few drinks and a BBQ and all throw in $5 each to pay for the PPV costs and have a fun day watching fights when we can rarely get all the boys together these days are we all lead separate lives now were hitting early 30's

Chavez tests positive for marijuana, strike 2 in Nevada and facing a 1 year suspension.
Shit you think he would learn from his fathers mistakes with the drugs
I shouldn't talk that has been my major addiction over the last 14 years decided to dedicate myself to give up recently after smoking everyday been 6 days so far so good just spend my money on sports memorabilia instead

Geale V Mundine in Jan 2013 date and venue to be confirmed on Thursday

wasn't really what i hoped for, but atleast Geale gets the chance at revenge. He will drop that WBA strap though so he doesn't have to fight GG. That dude will clean Geales clock

Geale is gonna bash Mundine into retirement.

My man Nonito Donaire with another win, what more does this guy have to do before he will get the praise he deserves?

Peter Quillen impressed me today winning the WBC MW belt from a tough african dropped him 6 times with beautiful technique.
I would like to see Geale or Mundine I dont like either but I despise Mundine go for a Full Unification against him

Shane Cameron Vs Danny Green, looks like Green will win this, wonder if this will be his last fight?

Shane Cameron Vs Danny Green, looks like Green will win this, wonder if this will be his last fight?

in a world scene, i dont think he can do much else. He is pretty limited. He could make a few more bucks locally if he wanted to though, but i hope he just retires for good.

Anyone see my boy Keith Thurman (19-0, 18KO) on HBO today? absolutely hammered Carlos Quintana dropped him for a 8 count in the first with a beautiful body punch and then pummeled him in the 4th for the TKO. this kid will go far at welterweight or junior middleweight.

Anyone see my boy Keith Thurman (19-0, 18KO) on HBO today? absolutely hammered Carlos Quintana dropped him for a 8 count in the first with a beautiful body punch and then pummeled him in the 4th for the TKO. this kid will go far at welterweight or junior middleweight.

yeah, i hadn't really seen much of him before that, but would love to see him against someone more orthadox so i can see if he always throws wide. Quintana is awkward so i couldnt really gauge

Back
Top Bottom