Boxing Who have you got.

"The ex-fighter was shot on Tuesday while in a car in San Juan outside a liquor store. The boxer's driver, Alberto Mojica Moreno, 49, was killed in the shooting"

"The ex-fighter was shot on Tuesday while in a car in San Juan outside a liquor store. The boxer's driver, Alberto Mojica Moreno, 49, was killed in the shooting"
thats such sad news.

Why would somebody do that?

Do you think it was planned?

anyone know what motivated the attack? seems like a random drive by? he was carjacked last year and almost shot aswell. pretty unlucky dude...

NY Times 'The police said that two men fled the scene in a sport utility vehicle but that no arrests had been made. They said that nine bags of cocaine were found in Moreno’s pockets and that a 10th was found open in the car'

NY Times 'The police said that two men fled the scene in a sport utility vehicle but that no arrests had been made. They said that nine bags of cocaine were found in Moreno’s pockets and that a 10th was found open in the car'

doesnt seem like the coke would have had anything to do with it? pretty interesting side-note tho...

They kept pushing the 'dug related' theme when he was on life support.... not so much now. Really sad the way he died

^gotta love weekend boxing fans.

Tossing up if I should buy the Geale/mundane fight or not. $50 for this fight seems crazy to me. Thought it might be money well spent to see mundane's boxing days finished

Tossing up if I should buy the Geale/mundane fight or not. $50 for this fight seems crazy to me. Thought it might be money well spent to see mundane's boxing days finished
What date is this fight Jaames?

dont think i will get it, even though i have interest on the undercard aswell.