Boxing Who have you got.

"The ex-fighter was shot on Tuesday while in a car in San Juan outside a liquor store. The boxer's driver, Alberto Mojica Moreno, 49, was killed in the shooting"

"The ex-fighter was shot on Tuesday while in a car in San Juan outside a liquor store. The boxer's driver, Alberto Mojica Moreno, 49, was killed in the shooting"
thats such sad news. :(

Why would somebody do that?

Do you think it was planned?

anyone know what motivated the attack? seems like a random drive by? he was carjacked last year and almost shot aswell. pretty unlucky dude...

NY Times 'The police said that two men fled the scene in a sport utility vehicle but that no arrests had been made. They said that nine bags of cocaine were found in Moreno’s pockets and that a 10th was found open in the car'

NY Times 'The police said that two men fled the scene in a sport utility vehicle but that no arrests had been made. They said that nine bags of cocaine were found in Moreno’s pockets and that a 10th was found open in the car'

doesnt seem like the coke would have had anything to do with it? pretty interesting side-note tho...

They kept pushing the 'dug related' theme when he was on life support.... not so much now. Really sad the way he died :(

^gotta love weekend boxing fans.

Tossing up if I should buy the Geale/mundane fight or not. $50 for this fight seems crazy to me. Thought it might be money well spent to see mundane's boxing days finished

Tossing up if I should buy the Geale/mundane fight or not. $50 for this fight seems crazy to me. Thought it might be money well spent to see mundane's boxing days finished
What date is this fight Jaames?

dont think i will get it, even though i have interest on the undercard aswell.

Back
Top Bottom