Who do you barrack for???

Who do you support???

• Total voters
Re: Who's do you support???

The NRL poll has 26 votes and the AFL has 22... let's go AFL we can beat the NRL!

Am I the only Tigers fan? Isn't there that holzbauer guy?

I've just put the Eagles in front

The NRL poll has 26 votes and the AFL has 22... let's go AFL we can beat the NRL!

I think the reason some overlook this thread is because the title looks similar to the previous thread "Who do you collect?". anyway that's what I thought

Am I the only Tigers fan? Isn't there that holzbauer guy?

Holzbauer is a lying, stealing SCAMMER he should not be let back on this site and should be permantley banned from any other card trading sites

I'm not an AFL collector but do watch and follow the Swans......and looking at the poll am the only one....:lol:

i also have a punt each year on a afl / nrl Saints double with a mate from Melb......we go close but I doubt it will ever come off.

Cheers
Ross

You cant sticky a thread only a mod can. And I dougbt they will sticky this as they wouldnt sticky the mastercard comp.

Collingwood is winning, which was surprising but when you think about there are quite a few one-eyed Maggie supporters on here. Come on Hawk fans where are you? There is more than one on here, I now that for a fact!

Back
Top Bottom