Which rookies is everyone collecting?

muzikandme

|--SILHOUETTE'S--|
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
muzikandme01
Forgive me if this has already been done but I thought I'd ask which rookies everyone will collect this year? I personally hope to get back into collecting a little by grabbing some TJ Warren cards.

I think there is a thread somewhere but I'm gonna try and grab a couple autos of Stauskas and McDermott for sure. Then see who else catches my eye by their play.

Dougie McBuckets for me. Reckon there'll be a lot of gold to be found outside of the big few. Hoping to be able to get some Ingles, Bairstow and Motum somewhere.

I'm probably staying away from Rookies this year since I spend too much on my PC's as it is. I know Nerlens Noel isn't a technically a rookie this year, but I assume he's fall under the same rules as Blake did when he come back after the injury. So I'm hoping Noel has a big year and all my Prizm BGS 10's go up in price :)

Continuing my side collection of RC of the Tallest and Shortest players in the NBA, I will definitely be keen to get one RC of Sim Bhullar, Walter Tavares and Yuki Tagashi should any of them make it onto the checklist of a product.

Rodney Hood for me. He was hidden in Jabari's shadow at duke. He slid a bit down the draft and teams that passed on him, like OKC, are gonna regret it by the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom