Which gaming console is best??

you cna get replacement thumb sticks on eBay. They are easy to install.

It is a shame that we have to go back to old consoles to play games that should of been bettered by now.

Really! i will have to look into that, got a couple of games i picked up that im dieing to play again but just cant with my controllers

I love busting out the 64, just my thumbstick on all 4 controllers are so busted it hurts my thumb to play :lol: doesnt stop me from playin some goldeneye or no mercy

Agreed! I still return to Goldeneye, Perfect Dark...and even Mariokart and the like if I'm in the mood :lol: Have to play it on the older rear-projection TV though as the LCD is too good for it :lol:

Or you can get whole new controllers for $5-$10 each...I did that a year back, got 2 off eBay for $20 inclusive of postage, brand new :D

were they nintnedo made ones or a 3rd party?

cause if so, you got lucky getting brnad new controllers for that cheap that are official Nintendo ones.

Reason I ask is cause 3rd party ones are usually uncomfortable, like the few that I had.

were they nintnedo made ones or a 3rd party?

cause if so, you got lucky getting brnad new controllers for that cheap that are official Nintendo ones.

Reason I ask is cause 3rd party ones are usually uncomfortable, like the few that I had.

Actual Nintendo brand ;)

I always liked the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) but for today...i think the PS3 would be tops:thumbsup:
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom