Where do you bat, what do you bowl? etc

I am 13 years old and a right-hander. I play for Warwick Greenwood in the U14s Central division in Perth.
Where do I bat: everywhere, still got the pathetic rotation policy in place... My batting is alright, although I am Boycott-like in terms of strike rate.
What do I bowl: slow-medium outswingers. Leading wicket taker in my comp ATM. Mainly nicks to the slips, some clean bowleds.
Where do I field: used to be a keeper, but decided to focus on bowling a couple of years ago. Now field mainly at mid-on and point. I did have a keep for 10 overs today though and got a stumping off the last ball, so I was happy!

Played my second ever game today, and while my batting is just shocking while I adjust from astroturf and consistent bounce to playing on dead pitches with no bounce.... I got my first two wickets as a medium slow swing bowler today :D

First home game today, NTCA ground pitch is much better than those have been playing on so hoping I can break my string of ducks due to more consistent bounce (I play too many pull shots cause I spent ten years playing softball lol).

Back
Top Bottom