Where are these coming from??? Fake Autos & Sellers

It does look pretty sus.... the only mj buyback from 2003/04 -04/05 is his 1993-94 SE All-Star die-cut from ultimate. nothing about the old team mvp's.

just double checked the beckett database - the 1992-93 UD team mvp's are not available as buybacks. totally fake.

Its getting beyond a joke the amount of FAKE autos coming on ebay Aus at the moment

I bet that seller is buyers_heaven just under a new user name who we all know was selling fake autos

just double checked the beckett database - the 1992-93 UD team mvp's are not available as buybacks. totally fake.

I am not saying it is not a fake but

Well who said Beckett know everything, here is a mailday from me with a buyback that I pulled and last time I checked it was not listed with Beckett, I gave the card to our resident Fleer collector (verse1) and he knew nothing about these either, my Beckett subscription has lapsed now so I cannot check to see if it is know listed or not

07-08 Fleer Hobby box

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/pics-from-last-weeks-box-breaks.119165/

someone have a look and let us know if it is in their database now.

There are so good even had the admin on ozcard fooled

Wow, gee we are human after all......and it's hard to tell when you send UD the codes for the Jordan hologram number on one of the fakes and another card, a buy back #/50 + from the same set and they said both don't exist despite seeing the Other buyback being pulled out of a pack myself.

If the buy back I saw pulled doesn't exist in UD database then it can't be real!

Wow, gee we are human after all......and it's hard to tell when you send UD the codes for the Jordan hologram number on one of the fakes and another card, a buy back #/50 + from the same set and they said both don't exist despite seeing the Other buyback being pulled out of a pack myself.

If the buy back I saw pulled doesn't exist in UD database then it can't be real!

Exactly like me, I pulled the Ewing buy back and last check IT WAS NOT IN BECKETTS DATABASE

Exactly like me, I pulled the Ewing buy back and last check IT WAS NOT IN BECKETTS DATABASE

None of the buybacks from that set would be listed in Beckett as they were just regular cards from earlier sets. (I pulled an 88-89 Fleer base card) The cards are not marked any differently to differentiate them other than the card from Fleer to say it's a buy back or re-release. The autographed Jordan's were a different story though!

None of the buybacks from that set would be listed in Beckett as they were just regular cards from earlier sets. (I pulled an 88-89 Fleer base card) The cards are not marked any differently to differentiate them other than the card from Fleer to say it's a buy back or re-release. The autographed Jordan's were a different story though!

Can't find any mention of it on upper decks website either!

Not good enough Matt! If you are good enough to make sure we don't bump our threads too often, then you should be able to spot a fake..... from a scan.... and NEVER get it wrong, even though self proclaimed 'experts' like BGS have authenticated fakes before!

Some mod you are!!

hahahahahahaha

Here is what the seller told me

"Hi I brought this from sportzfan86 I paid $500 for it I was told by that seller upper deck had not placed all there items on there database from The early 90's Sorry that I don't much more about it if I find out anything else I will let you rite away...."

Not having a go at you Matt i was just saying how good thee fakes look

I have no doubt, sportzfan86, collectors_selection and buyers_heaven are all in together selling fake cards

Back
Top Bottom