What's the best cards in Australia?

You got any pics of the card in its BGS case @Verse1

Ironically, an 8.5 for a PMG green may well have been the highest in existance. Did you like it better out of the case?

My top 2

Fleer Retro buyback 1/1
image.jpg

12/13 Gold Standard Solid Gold Anthony Davis 1/1 (rc). Pulled last month

image.jpg

but you Slobby'd it and took it out??
Yep, bought it ungraded. Sent it to BGS then busted it open once i got the red and could put them in sleeves next to each other :D

You got any pics of the card in its BGS case @Verse1

Ironically, an 8.5 for a PMG green may well have been the highest in existance. Did you like it better out of the case?

Yeah probably have a pic or 2 in its case. I kept the bgs tags of all the cards I busted out.
As above, had to set her free so I could sleeve it next to the base and red versions ;)

Yep, bought it ungraded. Sent it to BGS then busted it open once i got the red and could put them in sleeves next to each other

There's never been a better comment in the entire history of this site!!
The list should go
1. Slobbythegreat
2. Slobbythegreat
3. Slobbythegreat
4. Slobbythegreat
5. Slobbythegreat
6. Slobbythegreat
7. Slobbythegreat
8. Slobbythegreat
9. Slobbythegreat
10. Toss up of every other card in here

Just saying!

@Billyhoyle is the list locked now?

I honestly think @JKiddfan#5 MJ buyback is the best on here. I think it could be the sexiest MJ Ive ever seen.

Do any of mine make the list? Lebron xfractor rc and Finest refractor BGS 9 rc??

@Billyhoyle is the list locked now?

I honestly think @JKiddfan#5 MJ buyback is the best on here. I think it could be the sexiest MJ Ive ever seen.

Do any of mine make the list? Lebron xfractor rc and Finest refractor BGS 9 rc??
Nah I don't see it as the list ever being locked and by names do I think the list is correct! (I'm still back on page 6 - finishing my thesis tonight/tomorrow so hopefully will completely update after that!)

There will always be new and amazing cards to add.

The list should go
1. Slobbythegreat
2. Slobbythegreat
3. Slobbythegreat
4. Slobbythegreat
5. Slobbythegreat
6. Slobbythegreat
7. Slobbythegreat
8. Slobbythegreat
9. Slobbythegreat

Just saying!

If the list was of 'ugliest player on a card'...

The list should go
1. Slobbythegreat
2. Slobbythegreat
3. Slobbythegreat
4. Slobbythegreat
5. Slobbythegreat
6. Slobbythegreat
7. Slobbythegreat
8. Slobbythegreat
9. Slobbythegreat

Just saying!
Enjoy it mate, The day you have kids is the day that you have to stop spending on these baby's so much and on the others lol, nice as collections all round, I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I have some old fleets cards that an't worth much more than $5, yet to me their the sweetest cards around, for the simple reason that collecting them was such a joy and a challenge to get the set, and that's what this great hobbys about, having fun :)

This list is insane!!!

I have another one to pop up there on the 'moved on' list...

I am sad to say I busted and then sold a 12-13 Immaculate RC acetate patch auto #/23 of Anthony Davis.

I have had many sleepless nights over that mistake and will be historically the biggest mistake in my trading career EVER. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

*** EDIT : think I may have already mentioned this... you can see how much it haunts me.!!! lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom