Whats on your idiot box

anyone seen any 'Justified'? just ordered that and The Walking Dead season 1, struggling for stuff to watch...after Lost is now finished, Fringe is slowing down heaps... also enjoyed Band of Brothers, Entourage, some 30 Rock

Just putting it out there.. Mad Men? most overrated series ever? bought the first three seasons on Amazon for $10 each... gotten through 5-6 Episodes, just cant get into it? I mean the office chick is hot but... does it get any better?

anyone watch 'the league'? about a group of dudes in a fantasy football league. pretty sweet...
also 'taking on tyson'. about iron mike's passion of pigeon racing...
'freddie flintoff vs the world' & ' shaq vs'. pretty lame, but cool to see them off the pitch/court...

Well running out of shows here too........ Finished watching both seasons of White Collar now, Nikita has finished for the season, Chuck has finished for the season & the event & house will be done soon too.

Falling Skies looks good. Can't see them spending $ on it for more than a season though if it doesn't get high ratings. Alcatraz. Hmm. Has potential, but that trailer focuses on one guy too much for me.

Finished watching the first season of both Suits and Alphas...... can highly recommend both shows!!

Just started watching Terrna Nova and can't wait for the next ep..... also checked out "Person of Interest" and the first ep was promising. Watched a couple eps of "Ringer", first ep was ok but second not so much..... will give it one more ep to see if it's worth watching any more.

Saw this on one of the ESPN message boards and got a laugh out of it:

Well, THATS embarrassing... :blink: Wrong damn thread! I swore I opened the youtube thread, but it'll teach me to double-check next time...

I have just finished watching the latest series of the Larry David Show. Most underrated show on TV.

/\/\ its pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty...good. had some wicked guest stars aswell. gervais & MJ fox. definately one of my top 5 shows ever.
i been watching 'archer' lately. also quite good.

Larry David is a genius and how funny is Leon!
Started watching The League, it's about 4 blokes and their fantasy football team

Larry David is a genius and how funny is Leon!
Started watching The League, it's about 4 blokes and their fantasy football team

Favorite episode this season would have to be the Palestinian Chicken episode. Leon dressed up going into the baseball auction was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom