Whats on your idiot box

Forgot about the walking dead too, have they started the 2nd season? I was a little disappointed in the 6 show series length

Starts in Jun or July i think

only got a 6 episode release as they didnt know how it would rate, did alot better than expected so 2nd season was ordered

if seinfeld is the worst show on tv... then big bang theory comes in a close 2nd :p

imdb was saying october/november for walking dead season 2 last i looked... hopefully it comes sooner. Noting like good old zombies!

if seinfeld is the worst show on tv... then big bang theory comes in a close 2nd :p

imdb was saying october/november for walking dead season 2 last i looked... hopefully it comes sooner. Noting like good old zombies!

that show sucks massive (insert 4 letter word) ;)

1st March I believe. Though reports are if it's ratings don't pick up when it comes back it could be canceled.

Although there is still no confirmation early buzz has Season 2 airing in July rather then October to help boost an otherwise flat period in AMC’s ratings. Frankly I think that it is becoming clear this wont be happening since we are slowly running down the clock on the amount of time it will take them just to shoot and assemble the show for a July airing date. Either way July or October Walking Dead Season 2 is going to be the highlight of my TV watching this year. Walking Dead Season 2 Updates | MoviesOnline

The Walking Dead -Due to return in July instead of October? | Spoiler TV

So still speculation by looks of it.

Def would like to see it sooner rather than later, watched eps 2 - 4 just then

not really watching anything at the moment, but i just finished a couple of days ago all 5 seasons of the wire....and it was AMAZING!

ive seen random bits of episodes on late night tv and didnt think i would like, it seem to slow when u watch only a 10 minute random out of context block, but when you watch it from the start, and follow the story, it must be one of the best TV shows i have ever seen. i polished off all 5 seasons in under 3 weeks in what little spare time i have at the moment....it was just that good i couldnt stop watching it!

i highly reccomend The Wire!

The_Wire_by_JCapela.jpg

Was avoiding this thread so you all cant take the p1ss out of me but:

My regular shows, including DVDs are:
Outnumbered (brit comedy, watch if you have kids)
Top Gear
Family Guy
The Office
An Idiot Abroad
The Biggest Loser
Master Chef (when in season)
American Idol
Mythbusters.

Cant think of any more off the top. Go ahead, Loser and Idol, I know, I know.

not really watching anything at the moment, but i just finished a couple of days ago all 5 seasons of the wire....and it was AMAZING!

ive seen random bits of episodes on late night tv and didnt think i would like, it seem to slow when u watch only a 10 minute random out of context block, but when you watch it from the start, and follow the story, it must be one of the best TV shows i have ever seen. i polished off all 5 seasons in under 3 weeks in what little spare time i have at the moment....it was just that good i couldnt stop watching it!

The_Wire_by_JCapela.jpg

I have just started doing a re-watch of The Wire.

It is definitely a show that would be hard to start watching in the middle.

The current shows I like are Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Breaking Bad ,Eastbound and Down and Rob Dydek's Fantasy Factory.

Always love a re-watch on dvd the following Deadwood,Seinfeld, Curb your enthusiasm, Black Books, I'm Alan Partridge,Trailer Park Boys, Sarah Silverman Program, Snuff Box and The Shield.

The_Wire_by_JCapela.jpg

So in other words you have to watch it "wire to wire"?

^I have already finished The Walking Dead months ago.

Thanks to TPG and there Unlimited internet for $59.99 I have downloaded I heap of shows lately,

Re watching all the seasons of Prison Break and Dexter.

Not on the idiot box, well my computer pretty much acts like the tv

Temporarily Offline

image-AD7A_4DA4CCF4.jpg

Warner Bros has debuted the first episode in a new 9-part webseries called Mortal Kombat: Legacy bringing one of the best video game franchises back to the (small) screen again. Debuted on Machinima's YouTube. Kevin Tancharoen who directed and produced the popular, unofficial Mortal Kombat: Rebirth fan short, is bringing the same immersive directing style to this live-action digital series. It was that gritty short that got them to greenlight this and bring back some fighters like Jax, Kano and Sonya Blade. It's time for the return of Mortal Kombat

---------- Post added 15-04-2011 at 07:09 PM ----------

Plus new series of deadliest catch started in states Series 7

Deadliest Catch on TV.com

Back
Top Bottom