What your team should GIVE UP to get Judd !

Hawthorn would actually be one of the Victorian teams that would be favoured by Judd... if previous links were anything to go by... but I will tell you now. Judd will NOT leave the WCE, until he is maybe Crawfs age, if then, at all.

Hawthorn may want to get him, but the only player they would trade outta the three suggested, would be Williams.... Bateman and Franklin wouldn't be traded. I dunno who we would trade for him, but the point is moot... he will stay in WA.

there are three things certain in life...

Taxes, death and Judd staying.

WCE will throw so much money at him he will stay, plus its a premiership waiting to happen....

I think he is also a rather loyal guy...

hope I am wrong.

I guess it depends if they think they need him? He is a loyal guy though, we see him sitting by himself watching Twigley play netball (social even) on Monday nights! Awwwwwwwwwww...

trade for Judd.

Tarrant (put him in a team with a decent midfield and he would be a hell of alot better player than he is at the moment).

Leon Davis (the eagles have not been able to fill the spot of small forward / goal sneak since Phil Matera retired).

i would love this trade to go through. But back to reality, Brisbane will be forced to trade for someone when AKA leaves, hopefully Collingwood will come to there senses and trade Tarrant to the the Lions and in return Collingwood gets an "A" grade midfeilder that will be cherry ripe as far as injuries go. Collingwood needs a decent midfielder badly.

jvalles69 said:
What about the Hawks? They could have plenty to offer. Bateman, Williams, and Buddy Franklin are all from WA. I think I would take that offer, if Judd had to leave! :(

Yeah good point dude ! Williams & Franklin would be great but there is no way the Hawks would give them up !

white_chocolate_55 said:
Judd won't go anywhere.. he has no reason to go.. I'm from Vic too doesn't mean I wanna go home... especially if i'm being paid alot to stay and captain a so far successful footy team..

You watch, if not next year then not long after he will want to "go home".......they always do !

andrew3134 said:
trade for Judd.

would love this trade to go through. But back to reality, Brisbane will be forced to trade for someone when AKA leaves, hopefully Collingwood will come to there senses and trade Tarrant to the the Lions and in return Collingwood gets an "A" grade midfeilder that will be cherry ripe as far as injuries go. Collingwood needs a decent midfielder badly.

Seriously the lions aint that desperat for a forward!!

I never liked Nick Stevens when he played for Port. I used to pretty much abuse him cos he was so soft. Little girl wanted to go home. We get practically nothing because of that homesick little punce. It's all good, he was no good anyway.

So whats stopping Judd in 2 years time saying "Im homesick I want to go back to Victoria"? Absolutely NOTHING! What stops any player from saying it?

It's always interesting to see what trade prospects people can think of to make for other players. Port doesn't have the players to offer for Judd. A couple of seasons ago when Josh Carr was still at Port perhaps that might have worked? But he wouldn't stay anyway because he'd still end up in Victoria in the end.

Final word, he'll stay an Eagle for good providing something drastic doesn't happen.

Richo said:
There has been a bit of Judd Trade talk here recently so I thought I might start a post to see just what people would be happy for thier team to give up in order to get Judd.

So what will it be guys ???

:D you're an extremely cruel man Richo (tic!) Great thread idea! :lol:

they're all dreamin! :rolleyes:

Thanks mate......gotta keep them hoping !

Personally I am not 100% that he will stay but it seems most people think they will get him for SFA !!! I think if he does leave it will be on good terms with the WCE so we should get some real stars / draft picks for him !

Back
Top Bottom